Teamspeak

Teamspeak and router

hi guy's,

i'm probably sure that the question have been ask before but can't find anything, i want to try teamspeak but my router doesn't seem to let it thru so if someone could help me with this i would aprreciate it. my router is a lynksys.

cheers

• Wido Rossen

I got linksys to but no probs here.
What type Yves ?

• Matt Alpeter

linksys here (300n). the only problems i can find with routers and teamspeak is when you're hosting your own server..what settings are you using to connect to the server Yves and what does it say when you try to connect?

Serious TeamSpeak problem

Hi guys!

Was going to join the TS on Friday night for some racing. I typed in the correct password and pressed connect. I then got back a message saying Bad Response from Server??? I tried re-installing TS but that didnt work either. Please somebody help me :D

you sure you did not have on caps locked or something. maybe even using the wrong password.
You should make a listing for the rd server within the address book as this will save time when you connect as well as saving the password.
I have it set using the keybind functions so that once ts is open all i need to do it hit the 1 shortcut key and it auto connects to the rd server.

Teamspeak Keybindings

No big thing just thought i would share something that we all have but lots of us seldom use "Teamspeak Keybindings".
Some of these i find handy if you want to hang out the do not disturb sign during superpole or if you have to adjust some setting or whatever.
If you want to use this file just unrar it and then import it to teamspeak using the settings/key settings/import function.

Some of you will need to alter the keys used if you have these assigned for other apps or whatever, i just hope it shows some that teamspeak when setup right can be a great tool.

Attachments

• keybinds.rar
    246 bytes · Views: 130
  • keybinds.jpg
    keybinds.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 177
you sure you did not have on caps locked or something. maybe even using the wrong password.
You should make a listing for the rd server within the address book as this will save time when you connect as well as saving the password.
I have it set using the keybind functions so that once ts is open all i need to do it hit the 1 shortcut key and it auto connects to the rd server.

Nope the same ting happened on the STC channel too :(

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea