Teamspeak

Peter, I do use a USB headset for ts while hearing the ingame sound on my pc speakers. It works like a charm, it just take longer to set correctly all sounds settings as to avoid echo.

I'm using a logitech headset I bought for a bit more than 20 euros. I can't remember which one exactly but i can find it if necessary. Anyway, the solution you are looking for works perfectly, at least for me :)
Thanks for the reply Claudio, I have continued this thread in the headset thread, because this thread is for Teamspeak.
I don't know actually what I must choose now.
Some say it works, others say it does not work...

• Michael Mcalister

whats better

hey guys, which is better TS or Ventrilo. thanks michael

I just received my headset and installed teamspeak.
When I open teamspeak and connect to the server I get the message: Error: Bad Login (name and/or password wrong) What do I do wrong?

EDIT: it is solved now!

I havent used TS a lot, but we were considering having training sessions with our team, is it possible for regular users to create sub-channels (so we can layout our super cool racing strategies in private space :D)?

It's also possible to set up a "whisper" to a named individual. This is what I do with my team-mate in the main series I run in. Because I organise things I have to be able to talk to everyone (TS is mandatory in the series) but the "whisper" allows me to convey info privately to my team-mate. Of course this only works when you remember to press the right key. I've had a few embarrassing moments when I've press the main PTT key and passed on my pit strategy to everyone, lol.

• Eric Soeters

I just orderen the Razor Megalodon. Not out yet in europe, but have some relatives up there who will ship it for me. Hope this gives me some good quality. At the moment I have the Steelsound 2V, but not fully satisfied.

Although my dream is the psykoaudio.com. That thing really looks awsome!

good to see that teamspeak has been sorted out with all the proper rooms inc the team rooms.
thnx to whoever is responsible :good:
I cant create a new sub channel under the team channel, I only can create a new sub channel under main, is that supposed to be that way?

Otherwise I would like to have one for our team (Mirage) as well!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.