Team ORSM

Hi guys - yeah just for the record its actually not a wet tyre but a less grippy dry tyre and runs slightly cooler, the reason is the wet track is a simulated experience of a dry track. The wet version of the circuit probably takes about 10 minutes to create as its just another road surface with a wet surface graphic. The other way round it would be to make the track less grippy in its TDF file and you could easily run the dry tyres and no changes to the mod. There is no reason why the V8 Factor Unleashed cars cannot run on the FVR wet tracks now with no modifications anywhere now.

I have heard nothing back from the other guys so I might just release what I have as standalone cars :(

I could not be stuffed making all the other cars that the other guys are working on or have done :(

I have heard nothing back from the other guys so I might just release what I have as standalone cars :(

I could not be stuffed making all the other cars that the other guys are working on or have done :(

Really sorry to hear that. I wouldn't be to quick on releasing them as stand alone though. Give the guy's a bit longer to get back to you. You'll have a better response from the community if you can keep them set up in a season release. Don't worry about them being 2011 cars, That's just the way it is and if people want the Fujitsu series they'll still get it no matter want the year.

rFactor2012-03-1012-59-59-71.jpg
rFactor2012-03-1012-59-49-42.jpg

Bathurst is just about the only one in pCARS that's way off. All the other tracks seem pretty accurate to me.

Aerial layout-wise it's acceptable IMO... it's the elevation changes that screw it up. I have been following the progress of the track on the WMD forums and have been attemting to point the devs in the right direction, plus we have a few members who are very familiar with the real-life track.

I hope the issues can be fixed soon...

Yeah. It might be worth watching this C.A.R.S a bit closer. rF2 is a bitter disappointment in everything till you've actually got on track. The rest is rubbish specially the mod ID.

Assetto Corsa is another one to watch. It's moddable like rF but hopefully WITHOUT the crap of rF2.

Edit; I'd better add that this is my personal view, These thoughts do NOT reflect the opinion of ORSM as a group!

Here's a couple of 07' cars I made today. I did both Jack Daniels cars, and Morris' mainly because they were the simplest designs! I might try some more complicated designs before too long. It's been a while since I've made skins for these (in fact last one was for the old 06' mod)
GRAB_074.jpg

GRAB_073.jpg

The VZ in the Background was one of the old V8 Skins Warehouse designs, I just adapted it to the Unleashed template, considering that car never ran as a VE anyway.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.