Team ORSM

rFactor 2012-03-14 08-50-04-48.bmp

rFactor 2012-03-14 08-51-38-41.bmp

all up there are 37 cars to finish...

that consists of the following
21 are currently WIP (Mostly Mute's cars as I have no idea what stage he is it)
12 Are still be be skinned
3 we are trying to find pictures to see if they changed between rounds.

I will keep working on the ones that still needed to be done and pray that Mute gets on some time and updates me..

The cars Mute has done I will leave until last if I have to make them all...

Hi guys,

I have been trying to get V8Factor Unleashed. Unfortunately after hours of searching I am still unable to locate a V8Factor Unleashed Base Install (i.e Beta 0.9) download which works. Does somebody have a copy which they could upload somewhere for me? Or if anyone knows of a working download link I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

Strange, that's the first thing I tried. But it didn't seem to install any tracks from the series. So I figured I had to add the base to get those.

When I fire up rFactor currently it has the V8factor intro film/branding etc. It has all the cars, skins etc. But when I start a V8 supercars championship it just takes me to regular tracks which were already in the game, and no Australian tracks (Bathurst, Adelaide, etc) are there.

lol. Well that explains it. I thought the mod included the full championship on the tracks for each round. Will have a look around for the required tracks (except Bathurst) and set up a championship manually.

Thanks for the help.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea