Team ORSM

Not at all in fact it's exactly like my RL car which is a 14.5:1 as I said

You are right that 14.5 is a reasonable value in RL. But it seems like you are actually running a ratio of 7.7:1 which would be a very quick rack, as William noted. The in-game steering lock is the wheel angle from center to maximum lock, and not lock-to-lock. Thus, you have to multiply it by 2 before you compare it to your steering wheel rotation. SR=540/(35*2)=7.7

MyHolden#11, I don't think V8 Unleashed has had any wet weather development. There's not wet weather tyre nor setup with the mod. In terms of rF2, let's wait and see.

Just for info, FVR have created a wet version of their tracks then they added a new tyre file for the wet. Which i'm guessing would be a ISI tyre or a modded EVO tyre file from their EVO mod.

Hi gents,

Well after a loooooooong time of trying to sort out how they worked, i couldn't work it out so i posted up on here. Th reason for the bump was it had been a little time and normally there is a reply within a couple of days that was all.

Thanks to you Doug for helping out with what goes where when painting pic, Still bacon, i will take that on board for next time, sorry.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.