Team ORSM

I'll be straight up here. I try to ignore both the game and Carr for my own reasons, that I wont go into and start up a fight. My reason for ignoring the two is my own, I don't want to be associated with them for personal reasons after a situation that happened last month. No one should have to listen to their stories, neither would I want anyone too. Like I say, I wont go into it, but I will refuse to associate with these two anymoree

I would like to apologise to Race Department and its members after my showing the other day, in particular I would like so give my deepest apologies to The Game for saying what I did I'm public and too Isaac for bringing up what I shouldn't have. Words cant describe how stupid I feel and how much I regret my actions. This is out of order for me, I haven't done this in the past, but thankfully to you two, you have shown me the light again. Admin, do not delete this please, it needs to be out there that my actions in this instance were outlandish, and I regret it. No matter how busy one is or whatever, accusing someone of something in public, whether it be true or not is not on, I have learnt that and believe me Game and Isaac, this wont happen again.

Its not up to me as I honestly don't care what you think personally, be grateful that Isaac gave you a chance to dig yourself out.
Just remember, if you post in a public forum, expect criticism of your opinion. Do not turn to attacks just because somebody disagrees.

I've just added a heap more cars to the first post. I didn't turn this into a standalone mod like I was planning to or add custom filters, but if anyone want to do that, feel free. This will probably be my last release here as I've been moving onto Assetto Corsa in recent times.

As this mod is pretty much a constant work in progress that I plan to add to for some time to come, I decided to release what I've done so far. I set them up to work alongside Doug's Custom Series although my naming and folder structure is a bit different, and his cars are more modernised (ie. later wheels, numbers on windows rather than doors). I've tried to make them as accurate as possible, although due to a lack of high resolution photos, there will be a few minor inaccuracies. I've still got garage signage and race suits to complete as well, but they will come at a later date. Any future additions, improvements will be added to this thread. Enjoy!
collage_of_skins_v051.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tu1018ck2adb6m2/RetroSeries_v0.5.1.rar

Here's the 2nd pack of cars to go with this mod. Hope you all enjoy!
collage_of_skins2.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jlfsqeqz91cb1oj/RetroSeries_part2.rar

And here's the 3rd pack to go with it.
collage_of_skins3.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/318b8k7qdmaw91s/RetroSeries_part3.rar
YOU SHOULD DO COMPLETE SEASONS FROM 1998-2002

Thanks again for all your work EA, rfactor skins are becoming really rare, even more for ORSM. If you happen to make new skins for rF, it will be a pleasure to race them ;)
No worries. I'm glad people have enjoyed my work. For someone with no background in graphic design and limited photoshop experience, it's been a good project. It's just that I play Assetto Corsa more than rFactor these days, and with there being a good new V8 mod for it, the time was right to start focussing more on that game.

Greetings all. It has been years since I have been able to get back to skinning. I lost my computer with most of my templates. I am currently searching for the templates for V8 Factor Unleashed for rF1. I had paited a few for the version with the 2010/2011 mod, but cannot find them anywhere. Does anyone have direct link for download? I do not have internet at home, and sneak on at work to get what I can, when I can.
Any help would be much appreciate.
Thanks.
HPI-rcr
Jeff

Greetings all. It has been years since I have been able to get back to skinning. I lost my computer with most of my templates. I am currently searching for the templates for V8 Factor Unleashed for rF1. I had paited a few for the version with the 2010/2011 mod, but cannot find them anywhere. Does anyone have direct link for download? I do not have internet at home, and sneak on at work to get what I can, when I can.
Any help would be much appreciate.
Thanks.
HPI-rcr
Jeff
http://www.filefactory.com/file/ceb55b5/n/V8FU_v1.1_installer.exe

There you go

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks