Team ORSM

I am not playing games Matt. You stated something here about me that is defamatory. I want to know who it is. PM me through the facebook page you have me blocked on. or v8s online discord
I suggest you get that name to me as soon as possible.

Look at your message and tell me if you could get sense out of it. You admit you know me after keeping up the charade. You make up some outlandish story. Very foolish...
Anyway I am off to run Flat 6 RSR around Bathurst, I would invite you, but ah well you know...

This whole thread was you trying to stir trouble. You were caught out at least twice and yet you still double down. Then when caught out you make up some outlandish story which you took too far.
And you are right, it does catch up as you are the one that looks foolish within the community.

This whole thread was you trying to stir trouble. You were caught out at least twice and yet you still double down. Then when caught out you make up some outlandish story which you took too far.
And you are right, it does catch up as you are the one that looks foolish within the community.

It was actually my opinion that NO ONE had to reply on. No go back to wherever it is you are from. I don't know your nor do I need to

I now that too see online servers of online games it must be a online site like team speak where people that host online games
can register so other people can see it or like it works with rfactor 1 where people that have that game can see online servers in in the "lobby"
Im not a fan of steam

what isi do or not do people that wanna see online servers or pw server can see them at http://liveracers.com/ even if the file that isi host for rfactor 1 is gone ,deleted, or offline

in this site click om the map and it is many servers that use liveracers files

it exist programs like rfactor server spy and mutil too see rfactor 1 servers that is online

in early start off use online games we play the games with hamachi only worked if a game can be played online
or have LAN
Then hamachi works fine

Many new games not allow online gaming for free if not people pay money
thats true and fact.
it always a thing about get money for everything
and if it is a great game and people like it
why shall not the people that have done the games get paid?

Edit: i test start up a rf server if lobby not works it is best if people have done bookmarks
what i did too test it was that i not set matchmaker my server is not visible in the lobby list but can be joined from bookmarks
on liveraces site it also shows
so best is to make bookmarks to servers if rfactor matchmaker is offline

PS: i not like that liveraces site show my ip but what to do about that
my server is not visible in the lobby list and can not be joined by crashers :)

Last edited:
You do understand that is how a forum works, right. And you go acting like you don't know me after admitting it privately. As I said before, you are the one that looks foolish; if not for your wacky conspiracy theories then for your behaviour thereafter

I now that too see online servers of online games it must be a online site like team speak where people that host online games
can register so other people can see it or like it works with rfactor 1 where people that have that game can see online servers in in the "lobby"
Im not a fan of steam

what isi do or not do people that wanna see online servers or pw server can see them at http://liveracers.com/ even if the file that isi host for rfactor 1 is gone ,deleted, or offline

in this site click om the map and it is many servers that use liveracers files

it exist programs like rfactor server spy and mutil too see rfactor 1 servers that is online

in early start off use online games we play the games with hamachi only worked if a game can be played online
or have LAN
Then hamachi works fine

Many new games not allow online gaming for free if not people pay money
thats true and fact.
it always a thing about get money for everything
and if it is a great game and people like it
why shall not the people that have done the games get paid?

They get paid by everyone who buys it and other people higher up. 5 years ago online was with a game that you paid for, now its all separate. Some games you need to have at least $10 for one month online, I can afford that, but many cant, I am only young and just out of school.

Yet that post was only edited about 20min ago to add ISI in brackets. Your original post was vague and full of inaccuracies and your highly reliable source turned out to be wrong. It was pointed out to you several times through the first part of this thread but you kept doubling down. You flip flop from knowing me to not knowing me. Pointed out well enough for you.

They get paid by everyone who buys it and other people higher up. 5 years ago online was with a game that you paid for, now its all separate. Some games you need to have at least $10 for one month online, I can afford that, but many cant, I am only young and just out of school.

Yea sad but true ..
It is better to go out and do better things in life then beeen inside and spend hours of the life in front of a pc
Life is short enough then spend it "online" get out and find new friends is better.
The internet has sadly take over the new generation that wanna read the latest uppdates news.
It take enough time to use a mobilphone that steal hours from life and always must hve it on and loaded day and nights.

Feel free to delete thread admin, I was asking an innocent question, but now its out of hand
No, you put out false incomplete information. You made accusations about me and tried telling me it was some russian guy. And now you want it all gone.
Considering serious accusations were made against me I request that this not be removed and remain part of the public record.

I personally would not be surprised if rF 1's matchmaker is shut down at some point in the near future, compared to recent games, it is ancient and has minimal use aside from a few dirt and other specific genres that other games don't allow. In my experience, a large portion of the community that is left is also using a cracked copy of the game, so if it went to Steam only matchmaking then I believe a lot of people wouldn't buy it on there and would reduce use even further.

This isn't an attack nor am I trying to incite something, but I will leave these screen shots here to prove that Mcecil does indeed know TheGame316 as well as myself (I am sure he would deny knowing me too). He raced in our league and lived on our Teamspeak for a few years and was recently banned by me.

lhVmVG23QRmJHrWTorgKmA.png

UQm1TFDkScCotqGoEjG31w.png

L8uwzZgcTI2tXkKJ0Q0MYA.png

Yea sad but true ..
It is better to go out and do better things in life then beeen inside and spend hours of the life in front of a pc
Life is short enough then spend it "online" get out and find new friends is better.
The internet has sadly take over the new generation that wanna read the latest uppdates news.
It take enough time to use a mobilphone that steal hours from life and always must hve it on and loaded day and nights.

How very true that is, too much of it now days

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Thursday

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 42 37.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 64 56.6%