Team ORSM

OK, I will play along. You ran JFF when they did V8's. What was your handle, because the only mceci1 that I knew was at RSM. Or is this the guy that hacked his PC.

Who got hacked. Also, I would like to know who you are still. Do you like under miming people and who you affiliation is with. What's a handle by the way, is it the Gamer tag.

Well, what was you tag at JFF. As I said the only mceci1 that I know from JFF races is the same mceci1 that was also at RSM until recently. I won't say why he is no longer there for privacy sake, but I can if you want me to.

Matt Cecil. Do you have a problem with me or something. I've not met you before, but by all means, if you want to come and race with us at Jethro's feel free to apply on Facebook, "Jethro's Outlaws" good group of people and run a very different mod to the mainstream mods, has many drag cars, turbo, nitrous, blown, rotary, whatever floats your boat is there

There you go. Wasn't hard but still doubling down on not knowing me, hey.
My problem is that spreading conspiracy theory without facts has got you here.
As stated, if ISI decided "Sorry but it is time for us to shut down our service" then they have every right.
But to blame it on another company is a joke. You kept digging a hole and MarcG and myself just kept handing you a bigger shovel.
Would be the first time...

There you go. Wasn't hard but still doubling down on not knowing me, hey.
My problem is that spreading conspiracy theory without facts has got you here.
As stated, if ISI decided "Sorry but it is time for us to shut down our service" then they have every right.
But to blame it on another company is a joke. You kept digging a hole and MarcG and myself just kept handing you a bigger shovel.
Would be the first time...

No, I don't know you, and WHERE did I say 397 had anything to do with it, I said ISI may have shut it down to benefit THEIR old and original product, wouldn't be the first time a company has said it.

By the way, probably not a good idea to keep contacting people, I heard you were saying things about Isaac. I'll have you know, he is a good friend of mine, and I wont stand and watch people starting things, so I really hope what I heard isn't true. Something about him being autistic and has no place in the sim racing community, as I said, I don't know you but if that's true, not cool. Not saying you did, not saying you didn't, but if you did make sure you know the facts, if not, then fine I have no row with anyone.

So let me get this right.
You don't know me but you heard that I was saying something about somebody you mentioned.
And I would like to know who told you that, because as a partially disabled person myself there is absolutely no way that I said that.
Know who I am now...

So let me get this right.
You don't know me but you heard that I was saying something about somebody you mentioned.
And I would like to know who told you that, because as a partially disabled person myself there is absolutely no way that I said that.
Know who I am now...

Well, that puts that to bed, thankfully, and that's unfortunate you are disabled. I was just told by someone in the community that someone by the name of game316 and others were doing so, before going all out I thought to check facts. Still don't know you either.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 12.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 40 37.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 61 57.5%