Team ORSM

a few things wrong with the Nortons skin robert. There is carbon strips on the front guards so the thinner of the lines. Also there is a strip that runs between the black and yellow on the bonnet that also runs down on the front bumper. Your lucky as i was shooting for a website and had media access.

OX8A8138.jpg

OX8A8243-1.jpg

OX8A8236.jpg

OX8A8241.jpg

Hi All

The much awaited full 2011 season update has been released.

This update includes all cars for all rounds of the chanpionship. A lot of long hours and research has gone into this update, so we know you will all appreciate this just before we get into the 2012 season.

***************************************** Please note ***************************************
This update has a changed naming structure for the skins, so you need to delete the Ford and Holden Folders from within the 2011 season before you install this update. Otherwise, you will end up with duplicate skins for the rounds already released in V1.1
************************************************************************************************

With the recent MegaUpload closure, several servers have now closed their sites to storage only, so if you can mirror this anywhere, please let me know so I can add the links below.

Links for download:
Filefactory
FileServe
Gamefront

I'm still working away on the few (about 16) cars that are still to be done....

MUTE has 26 cars in various stages of completion but has gone missing due to PC issues

It seems that everyone else has gone missing..... :(

I enjoy driving the cars but I feel that they could be improved.Overall the cars are pretty good but I feel that the cars understeer a touch too much on entry of the corners and the cars lose traction far to easily, now, I know drivers don't gun it straight out of corners but IMO that the cars should be able to accelerate a little better out of corners w/o them getting sideways, then overheating rear tyres, followed by getting even more sideways out of corners.

Just my 2c

Reactions: hex
Hi ORSM, I am having a problem with selecting the correct wheels for your mod. I can buy them and install them fine in the "lobby" for all the cars, but when I load a track all the wheels have reverted back to the stock 5 spoke rims. This is for an add on pack for myself with the 2009 skins.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 31 40.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 39 51.3%