Targa Florio '73 alpha

Tracks Targa Florio '73 alpha 0.1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thx for the update. And also no visible car/physics shaking with latest csp. :thumbsup:
rqryOPJ.jpg

very nice road as is! I had the SImtraxx but I thinki that this is better already!
However I updated CSP to 1,75 (latest public) and all the buildings are just white squares......... Anyone knows what CSP feature is messing this?

very nice road as is! I had the SImtraxx but I thinki that this is better already!
However I updated CSP to 1,75 (latest public) and all the buildings are just white squares......... Anyone knows what CSP feature is messing this?
From what I can see, the buildings are fully modelled, but not textured yet, and use a generic brick texture for the moment.
1.jpg

Last edited:
The version on rF2 is it still planned, if so shortly after the version of AC ?

I love this track and the advances are convincing, but I can't use AC (physics).

The version on rF2 is it still planned, if so shortly after the version of AC ?

I love this track and the advances are convincing, but I can't use AC (physics).
It's the way your computer is handling the physics in AC, because AC's physics went from a joke to bliss for me.
It was so bad at one point I was out of sync with the AI. They would pull in behind, but still be about a foot in front of my rear bumper. Spinning me out on a straights.
At that point I uninstalled AC and just used rF2 for more then a year.

No realism is not satisfactory for me.

I love the Targa Florio, the rF2 version is pretty good but unfortunately does not and will not use the latest rF2 graphics technologies.

This is why I am interested in this version.

PS :
Each one is free to find sufficiently realistic or not such or such simulation, thank you to the big fans of AC whom I respect for not "to proselytize".

Hi, I'm from Palermo, and I know these legendary streets very well, I congratulate you, because you are doing a really good job. Just one question, there is the possibility of starting the time from the starting line, because at this moment the time starts as soon as the car is in motion, practically stopped in the pits

Attachments

• IMG_20210926_124528.jpg
    IMG_20210926_124528.jpg
    582.1 KB · Views: 96
  • GOPR2451.JPG
    GOPR2451.JPG
    449.5 KB · Views: 93
Hi, I'm from Palermo, and I know these legendary streets very well, I congratulate you, because you are doing a really good job. Just one question, there is the possibility of starting the time from the starting line, because at this moment the time starts as soon as the car is in motion, practically stopped in the pits
Nice pics :) Only two ways I know to have a timed lap without an outlap is hotlap mode, or have a one lap race against a random AI if you prefer a standing start.

While the Targa has never been my favorite or even among my favorite tracks, I applaud the authors. It looks amazing and may actually make me drive it. Great, great job!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.