Super Touring 98 Mod

Why would you want that? The cars are already setup correctly as FWD or RWD.
I think he means just the rim styles :)
I have thought about separating front and rear, but the material names would cause conflicts (loading the wrong texture for rear wheels).
To make it easier when exporting all the rim styles I have used the same material names to load material settings in 3dsimed and just change the textures.
So I have to rename a lot of materials, or I make 1 wheel style with 2 wheels standard and 2 wheels with discs.
It is much work, so we will see :)

Yes, I meant 3D models only. Genstring does not affect physics anyway.
I wonder if it is possible to import all wheels in the same scene in 3DSimEd, rename the materials and then export them all at once. Never tried it myself though.

Yes you can change all with the same name. I need different names for all wheel styles. If you have different rim style front/back but with the same material name the same texture will be loaded for all wheels. It can be done, but will take time. Maybe next update one day :-P

I think he means just the rim styles :)
I have thought about separating front and rear, but the material names would cause conflicts (loading the wrong texture for rear wheels).
To make it easier when exporting all the rim styles I have used the same material names to load material settings in 3dsimed and just change the textures.
So I have to rename a lot of materials, or I make 1 wheel style with 2 wheels standard and 2 wheels with discs.
It is much work, so we will see :)

Right ok, sorry, my misunderstanding

W.I.P Calsonic Nissan Primera P10 for Pre ST.

20161021022220_1.jpg

Also i plan on updating all my past Super Touring skins on RD to work with 1.7

I wonder if any of the addon skinpacks' creators could be persuaded to upgrade to the latest version, or everybody has already migrated to GTR2? :)

I will not update the super tourers more now, at least not for a while. But I can use what I have learned from the updated physics for other projects. STCC 2015 has been updated some time ago, and now it's time for this poor forgotten car. Maybe I'll make some competitor to the s60 later. Don't think the btcc 2001-2004 will be updated the same way, because I didn't make the pysics for them.

Last edited:
Well i thought i'd tell everyone that i'm not going to be skinning any more. Taken sometime to think it over, as I don't enjoy it as i used to, nor do i like the fact people don't say thank for the skins i do. Makes you feel unappreciated. Know what i mean? but thank you to thoughs have.
Thanks
SVPSkins

Well i thought i'd tell everyone that i'm not going to be skinning any more. Taken sometime to think it over, as I don't enjoy it as i used to, nor do i like the fact people don't say thank for the skins i do. Makes you feel unappreciated. Know what i mean? but thank you to thoughs have.
Thanks
SVPSkins
You're correct we often don't thank skinners/modders often enough but the work yourself and @AndreasFSC on this game has been phenomonal. I must confess I don't fire up Race 07 as much as I used to but when I do your work is appreciated.
Good luck in the future in whatever you decide to do next:thumbsup:.

Hi guys, how do you get the Jag XJ Safety car to work? I've looked at the Read Me, it says follow the instructions but it doesn't give them. Plus is there meant to be a Sierra Sapphire in the last version?

Hope you all have a great Christmas and New Year.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 5.6%