Attachments

• 2908.jpg
    2908.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 205
  • 2909 (1).jpg
    2909 (1).jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 232
Hi guys, Need some help.

I'm in the middle of doing the JTCC STP Civic Livery, some logos i'm having trouble finding. I've tried looking on Google with no luck so far.

So does anyone know the "Grand Slam" logo on the front wing and the yellow logo on the rear bumper

STP_EGgf9.jpg

Can some help me understand what is going on with the Cavalier Windows? For some reason there not coming out right. I flatten them, then convert them (DXT5 with 6 mip maps) and this is what i get. I've tried with out flattening and the windows are clear but milky, not dark tint like the default car.
View attachment 119614

Probably you've already solved this, but anyway if someone have this issue, try converting the skin to PNG and then converting it to DDS (of course with DXT5, 6 mipmaps, etc). This have worked for me at least.

Do you know what this red logo on the side is?:unsure:
2368.jpg

Also does anyone have an image of the #102 privateer bmw?I've only seen it in the races available on youtube but they don't show the car a lot.

Well, I have finished the official Opels and the Antonio Albacete's 155 (quite simple skin if you see it).
I almost have done this blue vectra too, but I'm trying to find more pics of it. Now I'm beggining with the Sala's Nissan.

The final work will be the numberplates, definitely the most difficult part for me:thumbsdown:

Attachments

• 921.jpg
    921.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 223

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • More leagues

• Prizes