Super Touring 98 Mod

I have almost completed the 1995 belgian procar.I only have the peugeots to finish.However the pugs are a big issue.Everytime i try to race one the game crashes as soon as i cross the starting line or a few meters later.When this issue was originally reported for the french supertourisme skinpack i thought that the wheels of the cavaliers caused the crash.Turns out i was wrong.It's the peugeot 405 that has some sort of issue.Even in my recently released 1994 procar skinpack the pug crashes.Not in the practice sessions though.Anyone got any ideas?The issue is major and needs to be resolved.:unsure:

Because of the pug 405 issue some skinpacks will be put on hold until the issue is fixed.These are the skinpacks that will be sadly be put on hold for now:
1)Belgian Procar 1995
2)1993-1994 French supertourisme aswell as the 1996-2000 mixed grid skinpack
3)The bathurst 1000 1998 skinpack(the 1997 one will be worked by someone else)
4)The 1992-1993 BTCC
I will get started on the 1994 CET however and work on the 1996 procar and satcc series along with all the other planned ones.Any of my planned series that contain the 405 will be put on hault.:unsure:

The mondeos for the cet 1994 are now done.Here's one of them.
Credit for numberplate goes to satori(i have edited his cet 1995 numberplate):)
Up next are the unique purple opels.
Race_Steam 2016-01-25 23-46-34-05.jpg

Can it be the searchpathes again?
You could test using only these lines. Some parts or textures might be missin, but it should give a clue if that is the problem.

SearchPath=<TEAMDIR>..\
SearchPath=<TEAMDIR>
SearchPath=<VEHDIR>
SearchPath=GAMEDATA\Teams\SUPER TOURING Seasons\PeugeotTeams
SearchPath=GAMEDATA\Teams\SUPER TOURING SEASONS\Interiors

I tried only these lines and the car runs fine no crashes at all neither on a practice nor on a race session.Some textures were missing.Hopefully a solution can be found in order to fix this issue.:)

Whats more strange is that the issue appeared overtime.Initially there were no issues then the pugs from the french skinpack startec having issues and now every pug 405 in the game has the issue.Btw does anyone have pictures of the 1994 cet?:)

I tried only these lines and the car runs fine no crashes at all neither on a practice nor on a race session.Some textures were missing.Hopefully a solution can be found in order to fix this issue.:)
That's good :)
Then we only need to find what's missing and add it to GAMEDATA\Teams\SUPER TOURING Seasons\PeugeotTeams
I will have a look soon

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies