Super Touring 98 Mod

Can some help me understand what is going on with the Cavalier Windows? For some reason there not coming out right. I flatten them, then convert them (DXT5 with 6 mip maps) and this is what i get. I've tried with out flattening and the windows are clear but milky, not dark tint like the default car.
2016-01-22_00003.jpg

Looks like you have not used the alpha (the windows are opaque instead of transparent). Use the alpha and all should be OK :thumbsup:

EDIT: I've seen you have used alpha on your other skins. So maybe this is not the solution :whistling:

The 1999 Australian Series has been converted to Race 07.I just need to make a menu button and the skinpack will be released.The pack will contain the pug 405 which has been causing issues.The hyundai lantra model by Satori will not be included yet though.While the car has been converted to Race 07 it's not yet fully converted therefor i will not release it just yet.Credits for the skinpack and the talents go to Simon Gardner.:)

Because i have the term exams i will not do any skins until friday.A 10 day break afterwards will allow me to finish the 1995 procar and work more on the 1994 cet.For the procar i'm currently finishing the pugs and for the cet i have done the opels and the mondeos.The astc 1999 will be released next week along with the 1995 czech championship.The monsterpack will be abandoned and instead the rest of the 1995 championships will be released when they are finished(when the models get converted):)

On this day last year,my skinning work began.What a year it was.Ever since then i have converted and painted lots of skins.But it was on this day that i converted my very first skinpack with very little knowledge of skin conversion.The 1995 fia touring car world cup was the first skinpack.Unfortunately due to a lack of time i wasn't able to finish and release any skinpacks so a picture of the first skinpack will do.No worries though some skinpacks will be released soon:whistling:
Race_Steam 2016-02-14 20-53-09-63.jpg

I want to thank everyone who has helped me ever since but most of all i want to thank Satori.His skinpacks got me started and brought me here.I also want to thank Mr.T for all his help and all the updates he has done to the skinpacks.Of course all this would have never been done if it wasn't for the excellent supertouring mod by AndreasFSC.Finally i want to thank everyone for their kind words and motivation.I still have a long way to go with the planned skinpacks but it will a nice one.
Thank you all!:D:D

Here are a few privateers from the 1996 procar.Only the rest of the privateer bmws are left to do.:)
This is the pays noir entry.Unfortunately i had no clear picture of the car so logos are missing:
Race_Steam 2016-02-16 21-57-40-31.jpg

Here is the ecurie ardennes entry.A couple of logos are missing here aswell
Race_Steam 2016-02-16 21-56-21-08.jpg

And finally the belgium audi club audi 80 entry.The livery had some slight variations during the season.Here is the one that will be included
Race_Steam 2016-02-16 21-53-35-17.jpg

More to follow soon;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back