Super Touring 98 Mod

Vectra on track

Attachments

• supertouring9891.jpg
    supertouring9891.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 354
The Vectra is almost finished now.
Today I have also replaced the gear ratios (you can use 5th and 6th gear now...), and edited sounds for the Mondeo (might need some more tweaking).

The only thing left, as far as I know, is to edit the suspension a little bit for some cars.

The beta version will be out very soon, I hope :)

Attachments

• supertouring9892.jpg
    supertouring9892.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 316
  • supertouring9893.jpg
    supertouring9893.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 305
Thank you:)
This week and maybe next will be beta test period.
I have hired one beta tester, but I want your feedback too. So please report bugs here.
I can't promise that I'll be able to fix them all, but I'll try:)

the only thing that i can see is that your missing matt neal's primera and rob gravett's honda!!!! i love it though!!

I think he just made two skins each car to "fill the field" or such...the remaining skins can easily be added later I would guess ;)

Andreas>>>
I had a look at the cars again and wasn't able to import more meshes than the chassis into 3DSimEd and WTCCED fails as before...so maybe it's possible to get ONE car to test if I can improve the visuals or at least generating new HD templates!? I just set up some small material settings on the vectra and then the look of the car was really enhanced! but doing new shadings, a spec map, bump maps and a better alpha channel would enhance the whole look more but therefore I would need the whole car unlocked ;) so feel free to send me a PM :D

I think he just made two skins each car to "fill the field" or such...the remaining skins can easily be added later I would guess ;)

That's right.
FuNK!: Thank's for your feedback. I will take a look at the materials, because I want to learn more:)
And I'll give you an unpacked car when I'll get time left, it will be interesting to see what you can do with it:D

Andreas>>>
that's great! hopefully you can learn from what I do to improve your work! :D
I'm currently writing different tutorials on different topics like material settings, rendering of shadings and such so for my website...so maybe you really can learn from what I do, in the near future :cool:

That's right.
FuNK!: Thank's for your feedback. I will take a look at the materials, because I want to learn more:)
And I'll give you an unpacked car when I'll get time left, it will be interesting to see what you can do with it:D

You're doing a gr8 job AndreasFSC and it's good to see you're willing to learn your skill in the public eye and take advice from others. You'll no doubt become a important member of the modding scene if you continue like this:good:.

This mod is truly amazing! I loved Toca2 - the second racing game I ever got (Toca 1 being the first...). Will this be converted to GTR2? I sincerely hope so - great work!

James

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back