Super Touring 98 Mod

it looks really good now, much better shading on the cars, definately looking forward to the privateers pack!! may i just say extremely good job on this.

Thank you, I'm quite happy with it :)

Attachments

• supertouring9899.jpg
    supertouring9899.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 327
have a look at this video:

in this video I saw several details which maybe missing in your mod :D e.g. open windows or cameras on top of the cars (at least I think they are cameras xD) and on some nissans (maybe on others too) are rim "blends" (what's the correct expression for them!?) have a look here:
L-Nissan-Primera-1998-BTCC.jpg

in this video I saw several details which maybe missing in your mod :D e.g. open windows or cameras on top of the cars (at least I think they are cameras xD) and on some nissans (maybe on others too) are rim "blends" (what's the correct expression for them!?) have a look here:

I think these rims were used essentially for qualifying or cold weather (brakes were warm faster but not well cooled).
Windows were not always openned, only to refresh drivers if necessary.
Laurent Aiello told me they had discovered in 1999 that opening rear windows of the Primera was modifying aerodynamic balance (it was an interesting surprise for them... Sometimes, no need to pay for aerodynamic research :wink:).
(My english is not really good, please correct me if I'm wrong, I need to improve !!!)

Wery good answer Samuel:)
I think your english is as good as mine ;) But we do understand each others:D

I decided not to have these wheel discs (I don't know what they are called either) because they were only used sometimes, and I think the ordinary rims look better. Also I don't like the looks of the cameras wery much.

Thanks for the tips, FuNK!, I hope you accept my decision:) And please contiue your researche:)

Wery good answer Samuel:)
I think your english is as good as mine ;) But we do understand each others:D

I decided not to have these wheel discs (I don't know what they are called either) because they were only used sometimes, and I think the ordinary rims look better. Also I don't like the looks of the cameras wery much.

Thanks for the tips, FuNK!, I hope you accept my decision:) And please contiue your researche:)

No problem at all! That's cool with me ;)
I only spotted these details and thought of your mod :D

For the interiors: you maybe consider the look in the video for this ;) at least in the video you get a good impression on how it could look :) (and I think the best would be to change only the interior textures, not the windows or maybe only a bit)

Currently I'm really looking forward to drive a championship with some friends using your great mod! :D

Lemmer's skin is tough, so many logos many of which I found impossible to find.
The only other car that actually raced would be Paula Cook's DC Cook Motorsport Honda.
(Photo from Redshoes Archive)

Attachments

• cook honda.jpg
    cook honda.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 300
Darker interior textures.
I plan not to make any more updates now (except the privateers ofcourse) to let Evo M convert the mod to rFactor. That would be very difficult if change everything all the time;)

There may be updates in the future ofcourse.

Attachments

• supertouring98100.jpg
    supertouring98100.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 258
I've tried to find someone to convert this mod to GTR2 but everyone's too busy!! Is anyone on this forum able to do it?

Hopefully so!! Looks like a great mod Andreas!

James

I was searching for ages and finally someone did it! Thank you so much, AndreasFSC, for this great mod.
The cars are looking stunning and the physics are great.
I was waiting for a "good-looking" and "editable" super touring car mod/game since ToCA 2 - now my prayers were heard.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back