stracker

Apps stracker 3.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can't help without logs or a better description of what does it mean to "not like some maps" :) Also the affected track would be good to know.

Thanks
Neys
I only run drift servers and use stracker to keep stats as i love info :p
as for what tracks dont work about 50% of the drift tracks that people have made. I had to edit the tracks to get them to load into stracker so its nothing do to with stracker. :p

b4 i try i will ask.
Listening port for incoming connections of ptracker. Must be one of 50042, 50043, 54242, 54243, 60023, 60024, 62323, 62324, 42423, 42424, 23232, 23233, <AC udp port>+42; ptracker will try all these ports on the ac server's ip address (until a better solution is found...)

can this be any port? seeing as i am not using ptracker?

Thanks
Goatboy

I only run drift servers and use stracker to keep stats as i love info :p
as for what tracks dont work about 50% of the drift tracks that people have made. I had to edit the tracks to get them to load into stracker so its nothing do to with stracker. :p

b4 i try i will ask.
Listening port for incoming connections of ptracker. Must be one of 50042, 50043, 54242, 54243, 60023, 60024, 62323, 62324, 42423, 42424, 23232, 23233, <AC udp port>+42; ptracker will try all these ports on the ac server's ip address (until a better solution is found...)

can this be any port? seeing as i am not using ptracker?

Thanks
Goatboy

If you want ptracker connections to be possible with your server, choose one of the ports stated above. If you don't care about ptracker connections, you can choose any port, even one that is blocked by your firewall. The port must be unused on your system in either case.

Hi

If I run multiple stracker.exe on a single server, can I rename stracker to stracker1.exe, stracker2.exe, etc like I can with acserver.exe so I can differentiate them all from each other.

Hi

If I run multiple stracker.exe on a single server, can I rename stracker to stracker1.exe, stracker2.exe, etc like I can with acserver.exe so I can differentiate them all from each other.

Yes I think this should be possible. Just try it out :) However, it is not really necessary to have a seperate stracker installation for each server. See http://www.n-e-y-s.de/neys_server_config for an example configuration with only one stracker installation.

I noticed that when you run the exe it loads 2 processes with the same name.

I renamed it and it looks like it all works.

I wanted to run seperate strackers so i could shut them down independently per acserver install as i run seperate databases

There is no need to run more than one stracker.exe it can be done by a .bat file on windows and scripts by linux. If you want hasole jump into my ts and ill give ya my files. you can have them linked to one DB or each running of its own DB.

Hey Neys, quick question.

I'm trying to upload the badges, brands and UI names for the cars, as listed in the stracker manual I ran the package .exe on my PC which made the stracker-package.zip archive.

When I try to upload it to stracker in the General Admin page using the uploader it gives me this error after the upload reaches 100%:
  • stracker-package.zip: [object Object]
Am I doing something wrong here?

Thank you for the help! :)

some modded tracks do not work as thy are mission the map .png and some other files. you need to sort out what map it is then delete them out of the stracker-package.zip file

I checked both the cars and tracks folders and there aren't any files missing. All the car folders have a badge.png and a ui_car.json file inside and all the tracks folder have a map.ini, a map.png and a ui_track.json file.

PS: I noticed one of the tracks has no info about length, and I noticed there was a comma where there should have been a dot, I'll try correct that and see if it fixes the issue!

PPS: Yep, I confirm it was that. Fixed now! Thanks!

Last edited:
Sorry, another question.

I want to change the logo displayed on the stracker web page and I want the lap times to display some different additional columns, so I uploaded a pic (logo_new_1.png) to the stracker folder on the server and I edited these two lines like this:

banner = logo_new_1.png
lap_times_add_columns = laps+vmax+tyres+grip

Problem is, even if I restart the server (we're using RackService servers) the page keeps displaying the default Assetto Corsa banner and the default valid+aids+laps+date columns.

What am I doing wrong?

Sorry, another question.

I want to change the logo displayed on the stracker web page and I want the lap times to display some different additional columns, so I uploaded a pic (logo_new_1.png) to the stracker folder on the server and I edited these two lines like this:

banner = logo_new_1.png

Problem is, even if I restart the server (we're using RackService servers) the page keeps displaying the default Assetto Corsa banner and the default valid+aids+laps+date columns.

What am I doing wrong?
lol refresh the page

Sorry, another question.

banner = logo_new_1.png

What am I doing wrong?

Post your stracker.log please

Yeah there was a problem with RackService. Apparently, stopping the server didn't kill stracker.exe so it kept running and all the updates weren't registered.

It's all fixed now, sorry to have bothered you with what turned out to be an unrelated problem!

Still me here...

I would like to ask if it's possible to assign the same session (a race, for instance) to 2 different championships.

What we would want to do is run a multi-class situation, each class with its separate championships. But I seem to only be able to assign a session to only 1 championship.

If it's not doable it's no big deal, we'll just do it manually in a spreadsheet or something, but it would be cool to have it shown on our stracker page.

Thanks!

Still me here...

I would like to ask if it's possible to assign the same session (a race, for instance) to 2 different championships.

What we would want to do is run a multi-class situation, each class with its separate championships. But I seem to only be able to assign a session to only 1 championship.

If it's not doable it's no big deal, we'll just do it manually in a spreadsheet or something, but it would be cool to have it shown on our stracker page.

Thanks!

I don't think that this is possible with the current database schema. You have to make your own solution for this, sorry.

Hi,

I have installed and got stracker running on my server here.

I have followed the instructions on how to get the live map to show. When I am logged in as admin and in the admin area I can see the live map. However when logging off as admin and going to the user area I get "No map available". Can you please help?

Thanks.

EDIT: Doh all I had to do was restart stracker and it now works. ;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.