stracker

Apps stracker 3.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,

I have installed and got stracker running on my server here.

I have followed the instructions on how to get the live map to show. When I am logged in as admin and in the admin area I can see the live map. However when logging off as admin and going to the user area I get "No map available". Can you please help?

Thanks.

EDIT: Doh all I had to do was restart stracker and it now works. ;)

That's a known caching issue, it's also ok after waiting for 0.5 hours.

Hello Neys, ;)

Just an idea if it is possible:
We're using the LiveMap for our servers ... they show of course the track map and the results of the drivers that took part at the current session.

Should it be possible to show on this LiveMap page a list of all prebooked drivers when the server in question is running that way and not in Pickup Mode ( reading of course the entry_list for this purpose ) ?

It might be useful when using the server for several days as pre-qualifying sessions and in case of new drivers' entries, or when using 2 servers for the same event ( not enough pits in that track and repartition needed ), or just to know if the driver is well prebooked or not after modifying an entry_list and restarting the server... without needing for him to open the game ... ( or the admin notifying the modification of the entry_list for a new signup with a message or an apart system ).

Thanks in advance for your answer
Best regards,
Jempy.

Hi Jempy, this is not easily possible because stracker doesnt parse (nor even knows the location of) the entry_list.ini file. I'm afraid that I'll not have much time for new features in the near future. Some "proffessional developments" are going on here...Greetings, Neys

Hi all,

because there are some changes regarding my real life, the time I can spend for stracker and ptracker development will be limited in the future. I still plan to release compatibility updates, but probably I won't be able to spend much time for feature development.

Thinking about this situation, I came to the conclusion that it might be time to open up the source code of the apps, so other people might jump in and help with the further development. I was hesitating a long time before doing this, and the main reasons were concerns about incompatible forks of stracker and ptracker. Hopefully forks are not going to happen for the sake of all ptracker and stracker users. The source code is available under the terms of the General Public License (GPLv3).

Please see the page http://n-e-y-s.de/development for further information about how to obtain the source code.

Greetings
Neys

Hi Neys, I have a feature request regarding race sessions that will be added to a championship:
Would it be possible to add a driver from the drivers database to the finished session with points that can be chosen freely?
Background: We need a possibility to add a driver to the session result even he didn´t take part at the race. This would be a motivation for new drivers to join the league if they will get some points for missed races.
Thanks for thinking about :)

Hi Neys, I have a feature request regarding race sessions that will be added to a championship:
Would it be possible to add a driver from the drivers database to the finished session with points that can be chosen freely?
Background: We need a possibility to add a driver to the session result even he didn´t take part at the race. This would be a motivation for new drivers to join the league if they will get some points for missed races.
Thanks for thinking about :)
I think that this should be possible in principle, but unfortunately I don't have the time for implementing this (as explained above). I'll accept patches though ;-)

Greetings,
Neys

Hi all,

because there are some changes regarding my real life, the time I can spend for stracker and ptracker development will be limited in the future. I still plan to release compatibility updates, but probably I won't be able to spend much time for feature development.

Thinking about this situation, I came to the conclusion that it might be time to open up the source code of the apps, so other people might jump in and help with the further development. I was hesitating a long time before doing this, and the main reasons were concerns about incompatible forks of stracker and ptracker. Hopefully forks are not going to happen for the sake of all ptracker and stracker users. The source code is available under the terms of the General Public License (GPLv3).

Please see the page http://n-e-y-s.de/development for further information about how to obtain the source code.

Greetings
Neys

Thanks for all your great work so far.

I hope everything is ok with real life.

norbs

upload_2016-12-8_14-22-43.png

can anyone help me to solve the problem, my stracker server has some errors and cant get any info from the game server

Last edited:
VARIATION_AMBIENT=1
VARIATION_ROAD=1

[PLUGIN_1]
NAME=sTracker
RELAY_PORT=9020
PLUGIN_PORT=9021

stracker[INFO ]: Log verbosity changed: 2
stracker[ERROR]: Cannot read file with bad words (bad_words.txt): [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'bad_words.txt'
stracker[STDOUT]: Starting stracker - press ctrl+c for shutdown
stracker[INFO ]: Lowered stracker priority.
stracker[INFO ]: Using database './stracker.db3'
stracker[INFO ]: Using plugin configuration rcvport=9021 sendport=9020 proxy=(None/None)
stracker[INFO ]: Plugin listens to port 9021 and sends to port 9020.
stracker[INFO ]: Using database './stracker.db3'
stracker[WARN ]: http authentication failure; username=mbs rhost= rip=114.32.75.178
stracker[WARN ]: Server seems to be down (no events received). Continue anyways.
stracker[WARN ]: supplied track value is None. Ignoring query.

Hi Neys, is it possible to embed the stracker live timing in our leagues site?

Thanks,
Sam
Hi,

you can either use frames like it is done here: http://n-e-y-s.de/neys_servers

Or you can modify the web generation templates (this is quite a task, you'll need some python & html & boost knowledge for that). EDIT: Also beware, that you'll have to maintain your changes with new versions of stracker.

Greetings
Neys

Hi Neys,

As I suspected when having a look at the changelog of AC V1.12, Time Raced new feature makes problem in Stracker. ( when used of course :D )
Out of a quick public server, one 10 minutes race happened with 3 drivers and ... they are all considered as DNF.

Of course the Live Map in Admin Area misses now the possibility for the admin to restart a new session .... as Timed Race,... normal as it didn't exist before.

Maybe there are other problems but it's still a bit early to be aware of them all.

NB: are there problems with the Ptracker ?..I don't know yet

I know you have not much free time as you mentioned earlier, but can we hope an update "soon" ? ;)

Best regards,
Jempy.

Hi Jempy

an stracker update will arrive "soon" as experimental version, not that much to be changed I hope. As for ptracker, it is also not aware of the race classifications in timed races - there is some new API for this which needs to be integrated. I'll see what I can do.

Greetings
Neys

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 303 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 153 7.8%