stracker

Apps stracker 3.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
A++ for this app works sweet have it linked to 12 server :) One prob i have how do i go about renaming a track i change it in the stracker cfg but it stall shows the old name ( http://imgur.com/a/UC8X0 ) ?? or do i have to edit it in the DB.

you can delete the track info in "General Admin" by pressing the "red x button" and upload the server data again.

Also one other thing that would be cool is for it to show the ping of players in the live map part for admins :) and auto messages :) like adverts aka this is ts address, this is website x amount of mins.

all so linking more servers do thy just take time to show up?

Ping is not available in the UDP API unfortunately. It would be too much effort to incorporate another information source (like the entry list http page) just for this.

Automatic messages each x amount of minutes - I add that to the list of suggestions.

I didn't understand the part about linking more servers, sorry.

So i had 10 server linked using one database when i added the other 2 thy are not showing up even if i go into the servers. ill let it run for a day then take a look :p Thanks for ya fast reply :)

I don't think that waiting is going to help ... You probably have a configuration issue in the two additional servers. Check the logs for any errors.

Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to ask about issues.

We have a Rackservice server which no longer tracks data with stracker, it's stuck at what was on the 15th of August and even the Live Map seems to be stuck at some point in that session. In the log messages there are these lines:

stracker[ERROR] Caught exception in server loop:
stracker[ERROR] Traceback (most recent call last):
stracker[ERROR] File "stracker_lib\ac_monitor.py", line 1749, in run
stracker[ERROR] File "socketserver.py", line 441, in server_bind
stracker[ERROR] OSError: [WinError 10048] Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted
stracker[ERROR]
stracker[INFO ] Shutting down acmonitor.
stracker[INFO ] Shutting down http.
stracker[INFO ] Shutting down pending ptracker connections.

The other server we have is running okay, it doesn't have this issue.

Is there a fix for this? Thank you!

I don't think that waiting is going to help ... You probably have a configuration issue in the two additional servers. Check the logs for any errors.

Yah nar waiting did nothing lol. I check the logs andd thay are sweet its like the db file is ****ed lol. do you think it would be beta to move the db away from sqlight to postsql?

I've rebooted the server and started both AC servers and Stracker instances and the same thing is happening :(

Ah, now I see it. You have to supply different names for the server in stracker.ini. In your config, both names are set to acserver.

Code:
server_name = acserver

Hello, I don't know if this is the right place to ask about issues.

We have a Rackservice server which no longer tracks data with stracker, it's stuck at what was on the 15th of August and even the Live Map seems to be stuck at some point in that session. In the log messages there are these lines:

stracker[ERROR] Caught exception in server loop:
stracker[ERROR] Traceback (most recent call last):
stracker[ERROR] File "stracker_lib\ac_monitor.py", line 1749, in run
stracker[ERROR] File "socketserver.py", line 441, in server_bind
stracker[ERROR] OSError: [WinError 10048] Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted
stracker[ERROR]
stracker[INFO ] Shutting down acmonitor.
stracker[INFO ] Shutting down http.
stracker[INFO ] Shutting down pending ptracker connections.

The other server we have is running okay, it doesn't have this issue.

Is there a fix for this? Thank you!

This is probably a configuration issue in stracker.ini. Maybe you have specified the same ports for both servers in your stracker.ini. You have to agree the ports used with rackservice.

Yah nar waiting did nothing lol. I check the logs andd thay are sweet its like the db file is ****ed lol. do you think it would be beta to move the db away from sqlight to postsql?

postgres is the better database, this is no question. You have to judge for yourself if you want to invest the effort.

This is probably a configuration issue in stracker.ini. Maybe you have specified the same ports for both servers in your stracker.ini. You have to agree the ports used with rackservice.

I'm not really handy with these things, but I don't think that's the issue. Here are all the info about ports and stuff I can find for both servers in the .ini file:

SERVER 1:

[STRACKER_CONFIG]
ac_server_address = 127.0.0.1
listening_port = 9409
[HTTP_CONFIG]
listen_port = 50409
[ACPLUGIN]
proxyPluginLocalPort = 13007
proxyPluginPort = 13008

SERVER 2:

[STRACKER_CONFIG]
listening_port = 9806
[HTTP_CONFIG]
listen_port = 50806
[ACPLUGIN]
proxyPluginLocalPort = 13053
proxyPluginPort = 13054

The ACPLUGIN ports match the ones provided by Rackservice in the notes.

I'm not really handy with these things, but I don't think that's the issue. Here are all the info about ports and stuff I can find for both servers in the .ini file:

SERVER 1:

[STRACKER_CONFIG]
listening_port = 9409
[HTTP_CONFIG]
listen_port = 50409
[ACPLUGIN]
proxyPluginLocalPort = 13007
proxyPluginPort = 13008

SERVER 2:

[STRACKER_CONFIG]
listening_port = 9806
[HTTP_CONFIG]
listen_port = 50806
[ACPLUGIN]
proxyPluginLocalPort = 13053
proxyPluginPort = 13054

The ACPLUGIN ports match the ones provided by Rackservice in the notes.

Please check the configuration with rackservice. I can't help here. The error message says that you are trying to use a port which is already in use.

Greetings
Neys

Hi Neys ;)

Maybe the question has already been asked ... but there are now so many pages to read, that it'll be much time spared to ask the question :D

On the http display, aids are not right about "Automatic Clutch On" " Automatic Clutch Off" ....
Most of our drivers use the shifter and their clutch pedal ... and it's mostly displayed as red " Automatic Clutch on" in the Lap Times
In my own case, I'm sure I'm always using for the right cars clutch and shifter and the needed setting in the game controls option is perfectly ticked.

Of course, the server_cfg file is ' automatic clutch allowed ' for drivers without clutch pedal ... but I'm sure that with previous versions, Stracker http displayed the right green icon when clutch was used and only red for drivers without clutch.

Did I forget something in a Stracker file or is it a known bug or a problem coming with the latest AC updates ?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Greetings
Jempy

ok my steam isnt installed in default place and trying to create packager.zip for server but when i run stracker-packager.exe it does nothing except empty zip file. can you explain how it is done please, how do i point it to where ac is installed? tried adding path to ac from properties page of packager.exe but doesnt allow "/: symbols

yes i understand that, but how do you run it like that? explain in bit more detail please as if u go to properties page as in right click exe and add location there to ac folder it doesnt allow you to put those symbols :\ \\\/// to how input if you cant put path to directory. i allready read faq thats why im asking but you tried lol
so how do you add the D:\whereever\you\have\installed\AC and add where?

Hi Neys ;)

Maybe the question has already been asked ... but there are now so many pages to read, that it'll be much time spared to ask the question :D

On the http display, aids are not right about "Automatic Clutch On" " Automatic Clutch Off" ....
Most of our drivers use the shifter and their clutch pedal ... and it's mostly displayed as red " Automatic Clutch on" in the Lap Times
In my own case, I'm sure I'm always using for the right cars clutch and shifter and the needed setting in the game controls option is perfectly ticked.

Of course, the server_cfg file is ' automatic clutch allowed ' for drivers without clutch pedal ... but I'm sure that with previous versions, Stracker http displayed the right green icon when clutch was used and only red for drivers without clutch.

Did I forget something in a Stracker file or is it a known bug or a problem coming with the latest AC updates ?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Greetings
Jempy

It's a known AC bug, exposed in ptracker versions >= 3.2.x. AC falsely reports autoclutch for many cars (almost all). I'd understand that autoclutch is on for paddle shift cars (because you have an automatic clutch there), but it is also reported for manual shift cars. Already reported that to Kunos, hope that they are going to fix it.

Thats great! Can I just name them acserver, acserver2, acserver 3 etc?

yes

yes i understand that, but how do you run it like that? explain in bit more detail please as if u go to properties page as in right click exe and add location there to ac folder it doesnt allow you to put those symbols :\ \\\/// to how input if you cant put path to directory. i allready read faq thats why im asking but you tried lol
so how do you add the D:\whereever\you\have\installed\AC and add where?

The easiest way is to create a link to stracker-packager on your desktop. Drag the .exe from the explorer to your desktop with the right button and select "create link here" (or similar). Afterwards you will be able to edit the command line arguments and you can add the directory of AC there.

Other solution will be to start cmd from the start menu, use D: and cd <path> and then you can start the command from there.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.