Stock Car Extreme bug report thread (READ THE OPENING POST)

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
PLEASE READ THE OPENING POST BEFORE POSTING. Posts that don´t observe the requirements may be moved / removed.

Please concentrate your bug reports for v1.50 on this thread.

Make sure to check the release notes on the release thread before posting.

If you may please elect to adapt the following report form below:

Track & Layout Used:
Car Used:
Applicable Settings:
Report:
Steps to reproduce:

Ex:

Track & Layout Used: Montreal 88
Car Used: Formula V12
Applicable Settings: n/a
Report: After losing front wing the car gets airborn above around 100mph.
Steps to reproduce: Crash and lose front wing, drive fast ;)

For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game which are not necessarily bugs in the software, please refer to our v1.50 troubleshooting thread, and our GUIDES . If you need further assistance use the v1.50 release thread or email support@reizastudios.com (please allow for up to 1 business day for a reply).

Please allow time for us to test, verify and rectify the issues. We might not reply to you but rest assured if you posted here, we will have read it.

Please avoid posting new threads for bug reports, it´s the easiest way to make sure your report gets lost in the shuffle.

Last edited:
I have had several times driving the super v8 that the steering rotation changes mid lap on track. It seems that it goes from my in game steering of 540 degrees to 900 (what is also set in the logitech profiler). All of a sudden the steering is less responsive and the on screen wheel doesn't turn as much as my actual wheel.

Track & Layout Used: all tracks it seems....
Car Used:Brazilian Stock Cars
Applicable Settings: seems to be all tracks and all settings
Report:always start the race with the engine warning flashing red
Steps to reproduce:just try it !!

Track & Layout Used: Caruaru
Car Used:SuperKarts
Applicable Settings: Normal
Report: Using the SuperKarts, no human players can score laptimes at this track. This is for all sessions. It happens only with the SuperKarts, it seems. AI drivers score laptimes normally.
Steps to reproduce:just try it !!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back