Stock Car Extreme bug report thread (READ THE OPENING POST)

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
PLEASE READ THE OPENING POST BEFORE POSTING. Posts that don´t observe the requirements may be moved / removed.

Please concentrate your bug reports for v1.50 on this thread.

Make sure to check the release notes on the release thread before posting.

If you may please elect to adapt the following report form below:

Track & Layout Used:
Car Used:
Applicable Settings:
Report:
Steps to reproduce:

Ex:

Track & Layout Used: Montreal 88
Car Used: Formula V12
Applicable Settings: n/a
Report: After losing front wing the car gets airborn above around 100mph.
Steps to reproduce: Crash and lose front wing, drive fast ;)

For any difficulties related to installing, running or setting up the game which are not necessarily bugs in the software, please refer to our v1.50 troubleshooting thread, and our GUIDES . If you need further assistance use the v1.50 release thread or email support@reizastudios.com (please allow for up to 1 business day for a reply).

Please allow time for us to test, verify and rectify the issues. We might not reply to you but rest assured if you posted here, we will have read it.

Please avoid posting new threads for bug reports, it´s the easiest way to make sure your report gets lost in the shuffle.

Last edited:
my game wont run today.....please help me! thanks

Attachments

• Cattura.PNG
    Cattura.PNG
    149 KB · Views: 311
Track & Layout Used: Taruma (Probably will happen in any)
Car Used: Super V8
Applicable Settings:Any
Report: when setting fuel for a pitstop, if i set for more than 99L not all the text fits in in the space allocated
Steps to reproduce: when in the pits select "garage1" change the amount of fuel to over 99L

See jpeg attached
Probably getting rid of the "+" would solve the problem.

Hope I did it right :)

Thanks

Attachments

• Fuel bug.jpg
    Fuel bug.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 249
Track & Layout Used: All
Car Used: SuperV8's and all other cars
Applicable Settings: Fuel set to Normal. Tyres set to No.
Report: AI does not pit for fuel, goes through a complete race without pitting for fuel or tyres. This was on a 85 lap race as well as a 1hr timed race.
Steps to reproduce: Set Tyres to No and Fuel to Normal.

So I recently bought the game and have been enjoying it. However, it randomly switches to my desktop while leaving the sim running. I can still hear the sound effects and clicking on the game on the bottom windows bar takes me back into the game. At that point, the car has usually crashed. Not dependent on car or track. I've set Steam to run as Admin. What else can I try??

So I recently bought the game and have been enjoying it. However, it randomly switches to my desktop while leaving the sim running. I can still hear the sound effects and clicking on the game on the bottom windows bar takes me back into the game. At that point, the car has usually crashed. Not dependent on car or track. I've set Steam to run as Admin. What else can I try??
That's an oldie but goldie.
Should happen with all (Steam) games, tho.

It's caused by an updater service.
Usually an Adobe product (Reader, Flash)
Disable the startup of that service and that should be solved.

Track & Layout Used: Kansai GP
Car Used: FExtreme
Applicable Settings:
Report: Tire color seen in the replay doesn't match the true tire color. I tried both medium(white) and hard (red) and they both show as yellow in the replay.
Steps to reproduce:Test day, solo driving

Will there ever be a AI fix for the out of control SuperV8 drift cars?

Just did a race with the Stockcar 2014, same track, totally different AI behavior? Why can't the SuperV8's be more like that? (AITorqueStab maybe?)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 335 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years