Spa Francorchamps 2022

Tracks Spa Francorchamps 2022 1.03

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello Tylica, could you post a screenshot of your bug? Could be useful to help you sort this issue.
Here are some of the weird things I experience. Havving all my settings maxed out and not having this issue on other tracks it is weird for me.

Issues im having

1. Multiple black(untextured)hillsides
2. 2d trees
3. Weird I assume shadow artifacts

On the videos I saw on this track from people who posted those earlier none of those issues where present. So it problably is a me issue. But I just dont know what it could be.

Attachments

• 2dtrees2-min.jpg
    2dtrees2-min.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 84
  • 2dtrees-min.jpg
    2dtrees-min.jpg
    414.1 KB · Views: 79
  • black hill side-min.jpg
    black hill side-min.jpg
    444.6 KB · Views: 79
  • shadowartifacts-min.jpg
    shadowartifacts-min.jpg
    438.8 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Issues im having

1. Multiple black(untextured)hillsides
2. 2d trees
3. Weird I assume shadow artifacts

On the videos I saw on this track from people who posted those earlier none of those issues where present. So it problably is a me issue. But I just dont know what it could be.

You seem to have the same issue as @Achilles5296 the trees are just not showing up. So you are seeing the simple 2D texture that are hidden by the 3D tree normally.

It seems to be a you problem. I never faced the issue. Achilles has not detailed a specific way he resolved this issue but maybe reinstalling could do the trick ?

I’m afraid I have no idea why it happens. But it’s clearly the 3D trees missing.

Last edited:
You seem to have the same issue as @Achilles5296 the trees are just not showing up. So you are seeing the simple 2D texture that are hidden by the 3D tree normally.

It seems to be a you problem. I never faced the issue. Achilles has not detailed a specific way he resolved this issue but maybe reinstalling could do the trick ?

I’m afraid I have no idea why it happens. But it’s clearly the 3D trees missing.
Reinstalling does not do the trick. I did it like 5 times already. I will keep looking. Or I will edit the ext_config.ini file to remove the new trees. That way the original kunos trees will appear again. So that would be the case is I where to remove these lines:
;--------Trees 2022------------------

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
MATERIALS = trees1_2022
RESOURCE_0 = txDiffuse
RESOURCE_FILE_0 =
PROP_... = ksDiffuse, 0.07
PROP_... = ksAmbient, 0.1

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
MATERIALS = trees2_2022
RESOURCE_0 = txDiffuse
RESOURCE_FILE_0 =
PROP_... = ksDiffuse, 0.09
PROP_... = ksAmbient, 0.09

Oh and that black hill seems to be fixed when I remove this line:

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
MATERIALS = construction dirt
RESOURCE_0 = txDiffuse
RESOURCE_FILE_0 =
PROP_... = ksAmbient, 0.18
PROP_... = ksDiffuse, 0.15
PROP_... = ksSpecular, 0.0

Last edited:
Update. Got it to work. I use content manager like many other people. And for some odd reason it does not work on the latest stable build. But it does work on the latest beta/unstable build. So That seems to have fixed it for me. Great mod! Really enjoy it!

So update content manager to the latest 0.1.77 update.

Last edited:
Update. Got it to work. I use content manager like many other people. And for some odd reason it does not work on the latest stable build. But it does work on the latest beta/unstable build. So That seems to have fixed it for me. Great mod! Really enjoy it!

So update content manager to the latest 0.1.77 update.

Thanks for the report !

Hey, this is a beautiful mods :p

But there are still some details to improve :

Screen 1.jpg

- Before the furst turn, it is a sign whereas
in real life there is not.

Screen 2 assetto corsa.jpg

- In the furst turn, the vibrator is differente of the one in real life.
Screen 2.jpg

Screen 3 AC.jpg

And the differents detail.
Sorry for my english because i'm french.
Thanks you for the magnifique tracks.
Screen 3.jpg

Love the track! Was wondering after watching the WEC race, would it be possible for you to add in the sausage kerb thats on the outside of exit kerb at la source?

Hi all,

Thank's for the great job :)

But I have a problem when I want to drive.
I start the session but the game crash and come back in the menu
could you help me ?

I imagine that once the real circuit if fully complete, that there will be a grandstand on the top of the hill at La Source. Will you update the track when/if that happens?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back