Spa Francorchamps 2022

Tracks Spa Francorchamps 2022 1.03

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dear guigui0256, Thank you! Is that possible to reduce the ambient sound attenuation? I really like the crowd and other sounds, but they have really short distance. I would like to hear the sounds from larger distance from the source.

Dear guigui0256, Thank you! Is that possible to reduce the ambient sound attenuation? I really like the crowd and other sounds, but they have really short distance. I would like to hear the sounds from larger distance from the source.

Hello @vattila ! Unfortunately, I don't think you can affect the range only. It is tied to the volume intensity. You can have a sound that goes farther away, but it'll be very loud when you are close.

I think all there is to know is here in the wiki : https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/wiki/Tracks-–-Audio

Maybe there's another solution or setting that I don't know, so if somebody come by and know a solution, feel free to share.

Hello @vattila ! Unfortunately, I don't think you can affect the range only. It is tied to the volume intensity. You can have a sound that goes farther away, but it'll be very loud when you are close.

I think all there is to know is here in the wiki : https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/wiki/Tracks-–-Audio

Maybe there's another solution or setting that I don't know, so if somebody come by and know a solution, feel free to share.
Thanks! Did you make the racetrack.bank from your FMOD project or it was existing? Perhaps there is a way to create a bank file to change the sound dampening.

Thanks! Did you make the racetrack.bank from your FMOD project or it was existing? Perhaps there is a way to create a bank file to change the sound dampening.

I did try doing it from scratch with the help of the wiki but it didn't work at first. With the help of @Johnr777 and his existing project, it worked afterwards and I could make my own adjustments. So it probably was a setting issue.

I did try doing it from scratch with the help of the wiki but it didn't work at first. With the help of @Johnr777 and his existing project, it worked afterwards and I could make my own adjustments. So it probably was a setting issue.
OK, actually @Johnr777 suggested me this post:
So I look into that.

I got pure intalled, how do I setup custom combination of PPFilter and Reshade to have a nice Gran Turismo 7 tonemapping and glare?

Hello @rkriger ! First thank you for your support. I forgot to remove this mention from the description. The files for the ppfilter and the reshade were indeed included in the old archive versions but I removed them because I think people would be confused using them.

And also, one other thing. Peter Boese released not too long ago the 0.102 release of Pure which drastically change from the previous one and the modifications to the ppfilter would have to be redone and modified. So yeah. It won't be included anymore.

Hi mate! Love your work, Spa is by far my favourite track in the world, and to see the level of dedication to have the circuit as updated as possible is sublime

I was doing a race and by chance almost I came across 2 small bugs:

-At the inside of No name there seems to be a hole or a weird polygon: https://ibb.co/Qfm4QTK
-There is an invisible wall at the exit of Paul Frere: https://ibb.co/W33xPgn

Love this track, absolutely incredible

love this mod, but r u gonna update it? the exit of t1 there is a red sausage kerb, at Eau Rouge apex kerb there is a serrated kerb (the 2nd layer of kerb type at austria), and the tiny red sausage kerb at the exit of no name corner to stop people from exceeding track limits. if its possible please make these

Hi mate! Love your work, Spa is by far my favourite track in the world, and to see the level of dedication to have the circuit as updated as possible is sublime

I was doing a race and by chance almost I came across 2 small bugs:

-At the inside of No name there seems to be a hole or a weird polygon: https://ibb.co/Qfm4QTK
-There is an invisible wall at the exit of Paul Frere: https://ibb.co/W33xPgn

Love this track, absolutely incredible
love this mod, but r u gonna update it? the exit of t1 there is a red sausage kerb, at Eau Rouge apex kerb there is a serrated kerb (the 2nd layer of kerb type at austria), and the tiny red sausage kerb at the exit of no name corner to stop people from exceeding track limits. if its possible please make these

Hi there !

I took note of the modifications. Just so that everyone else knows also. I made this mod at a period when I had plenty of times, but things changed and now I don't have much. I haven't touched or modded something on Assetto almost since the release of the track. I consider it as a one time thing and will try my best to maintain it, but I don't see it as a high priority thing to do, since the track is in a good state and completely functional.

The modifications you mention both are minors and I will see to do them, but I can't provide a deadline as I don't know when I will get back on it.

@Super Isaac The small sausage kerb is already there at T1, but maybe a little too small. Also could you specify which place is the "no name" corner you mention, I don't really understand what do you mean by it.

Hi there !

I took note of the modifications. Just so that everyone else knows also. I made this mod at a period when I had plenty of times, but things changed and now I don't have much. I haven't touched or modded something on Assetto almost since the release of the track. I consider it as a one time thing and will try my best to maintain it, but I don't see it as a high priority thing to do, since the track is in a good state and completely functional.

The modifications you mention both are minors and I will see to do them, but I can't provide a deadline as I don't know when I will get back on it.

@Super Isaac The small sausage kerb is already there at T1, but maybe a little too small. Also could you specify which place is the "no name" corner you mention, I don't really understand what do you mean by it.
No name refers to the turn before Pouhon, the left hander which now features the motorcycle alternative turn :)

Hi there !

Its completely fine if you dont have time to add them, still a great mod

Hey! So this is the only updated spa track i could find for assetto corsa and it seems like youve done an amazing job its just that i have a potato pc and it cant handle csp so idk if its possible cuz youre the expert but can you make a csp free edition or does anyone know some other 2022 spa mod that doesnt need csp? Thanks

Hey! So this is the only updated spa track i could find for assetto corsa and it seems like youve done an amazing job its just that i have a potato pc and it cant handle csp so idk if its possible cuz youre the expert but can you make a csp free edition or does anyone know some other 2022 spa mod that doesnt need csp? Thanks
I don't think it would be possible unfortunately, as the track track as been built closely tied to CSP features on top of @Johnr777 old mod. It would delete any features or texture replacement and maybe mess with other stuff that I don't think of right now.
Sadly I don't think the time and effort for such conversion makes sense for a minority player base, as CSP is already widespread across Assetto players.

I think you could still download CSP and tweak and disable features if needed accordingly to your PC. It is VERY customizable.

Hey guigui0256, I would like to create a Summer skin mod for Spa and would like it to be compatible with your 2022 track extension as well, but it doesn't work unfortunately, despite my skins work on other tracks with pyyer's extensions. Do you have any idea how to make my skin compatible with your extension please?

Last edited:
It doesnt work trash
1666873285219.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back