Spa Francorchamps 2022

Tracks Spa Francorchamps 2022 1.03

Login or Register an account to download this content

Trash?

Works fine here

The mod has already more than 24K downloads, and most of the issues have been solved during the first few weeks of release. If it was "trash", trust me we would have known sooner.

But anyway, my guess is on a user config related error, and not the mod itself. Unless someone else can shine a light on this or come up with similar errors.

Last edited:
I get a flickering in the glass window of the large building that you pass at your left about 1/3rd into the track. Any idea how to fix this? Might be a CSP setting?

Nice work but as soon as I install it, the season doesn't work anymore (trees stay green). If I delete all files and revert to the original spa folder (made a backup) it works again.

I feel like im missing the grandstands to the left as you are approaching Eau Rouge. Is this intended or is there a setting in CSP im missing?

Also the spot lights on the sides of the track are as seen in photo day or night?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
I feel like im missing the grandstands to the left as you are approaching Eau Rouge. Is this intended or is there a setting in CSP im missing?

Also the spot lights on the sides of the track are as seen in photo day or night?
There were no grandstands there in 2022 as they were re-arranging that hill as part of the track renovations

Hi and good morning,

I'm not sure if it's just me noticing this, but after applying this mod on my end,

The curb and grass (from Bruxelles and onwards) somehow seem to be blended together until I get very close to them, as if I had set my rendering to low. I do not have a screenshot of it at the moment, as I have been reconfiguring my files back and forth, trying to diagnose what was causing the issue.

I really enjoy this mod; however, this issue I'm having makes it unenjoyable for me (I do apologize if I come off as nitpicking) when I use the stock Kunos track, especially if I'm going online.

I appreciate any help I can get, and I'll provide a screenshot soon once I have the time to reinstall the stock map back in... (My mistake there too)

Last edited:
change this from 255,255,255 to 0,255,0
Thanks for the response, I changed it to 255. 255, 0 (RGB code for yellow) , 0, not 0, 255, 0.
It lights up a solid yellow, but now the problem is..its always illuminating solid yellow even when there is no yellow flag situation..

SOLVED:
I left the 'racing_flag' section as it was, but added a situation in the digital_flags section:

[CONDITION_...]
NAME=YELLOW_FLAG
INPUT=FLAG_TYPE
LUT==(|1=0,0,0|2=1,1,0|3=1,0.5,0|4=1,0.3,0|5=1,0,0|6=0.7,0.7,0.7|7=1,0.5,0.5|8=0.5,0.5,0.5|9=0,0,0.1|10=0.5,0.5,0.5|11=0.5,0.5,0.5|12=0,0,1|13=1,0,0|14=1,1,1|)
INPUT_STAY_FOR=0
INPUT_CHANGE_DELAY=1
FLASHING_FREQUENCY=10
FLASHING_SMOOTHNESS=0.0
FLASHING_SKIP_OFF_STATE=0
FLASHING_NOISE_AMPLITUDE=0
FLASHING_MIN_VALUE=0
FLASHING_SYNCED=1

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
CONDITION = YELLOW_FLAG
;INPUT=FLAG_TYPE