What do you think of the audio ambience in the pitlane ?

• The volume is good

Votes: 32 82.1%
  • Could be quieter

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • I don't like it at all !

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And to complement all those boring screenshots. Here's a two laps video visiting most of the changes.

Also notice my attempt at having Gran Turismo 7 without a PS5 haha. I think Assetto is not too bad in comparison with proper setup...

I've not read the whole thread, but that video looks awesome! Will you be making the Moto GP circuit a circuit we can race on too?! Please!!!!!

Wow I don't know what to say this is impeccable modding work right here, also wouldn't this be the very first version or rendition of spa 2022 layout in simracing ever?

P.S. Does this version of spa have also rain fx by any chance thx.

Wow I don't know what to say this is impeccable modding work right here, also wouldn't this be the very first version or rendition of spa 2022 layout in simracing ever?

P.S. Does this version of spa have also rain fx by any chance thx.

I don't know any other game that has it in the 2022 spec yet, so this is indeed an exclusivity for Assetto Corsa. :D

And yes this track is fully compatible with CSP, including RainFX, GrassFX, night lighting and ambient sounds.

I've not read the whole thread, but that video looks awesome! Will you be making the Moto GP circuit a circuit we can race on too?! Please!!!!!

It is not planned at the moment. But you could just shortcut the track and passing through cones I guess. x)

Is it the 8th yet?
It is in Australia and Japan! LETS GO!

I'm still tweaking some things, and probably will until the last moment haha. We'll see tomorrow but for now, still planned for 2pm UTC. :D

Last edited:
Hello! C'est normal le circuit n'est pas encore disponible. Ce thread est là uniquement pour documenter l'avancement de la création du mod. La version 2022 est programmé pour sortir dans la journée du Vendredi 8 avril (dans 2 jours). Ce que tu as installé, c'est sans doute le mod Spa Remastered de Johnr777 sur lequel je me suis basé pour commencer le miens.
Désolé je suis un boulet. Hâte demain de tester ce tracé que vous avez modifié. Merci pour tout ce travail.

Last edited:
Is it the 8th yet?
It is in Australia and Japan! LETS GO!
Probably a bit late at night for the Aussies, but that doesn't stop us from literally watching our clocks till the scheduled time comes :D

Anyways yes, we're all waiting for it like baking cake in an oven right now, make sure it's well done~

Last edited:
ed9579450c49ae884ed7ab0cd4295550.jpg

Hello guys, I hope you are enjoying the track !

I am curious about what you think about the audio ambience in the pitlane, and more specifically the volume. Do you think it is good, or would you like it quieter ?

I added a poll, it should displayed at the top of this page. Make your choice !

I have not really checked out pitlane yet but I did leave a comment in the discussion on it regarding how to keep from overwriting the pre2022 extension so you can have 2 extensions on 1 track.

Hello guys, I hope you are enjoying the track !

I am curious about what you think about the audio ambience in the pitlane, and more specifically the volume. Do you think it is good, or would you like it quieter ?

I added a poll, it should displayed at the top of this page. Make your choice !
The track looks really good! Finally a terrific update for Spa! It looks more realistic, i don't know why, but, it looks real, solid. Great work man!
There is only a thing i found, a sort of bug, but i don't know if is only me, anyway, i tell you so maybe you noticed that (Ps, i know maybe the track may will be updated in the days comes, but, i think is good to give some feedback. The bug is when i'm racing there is a sort of gost tarmac in some points, that covers a little portions of the wheels. I said ghost because it looks like "semitransparent".

For the rest, great work!

And oh, Assetto Corsa is the first game having the 2022 Spa, how cool is it?

The track looks really good! Finally a terrific update for Spa! It looks more realistic, i don't know why, but, it looks real, solid. Great work man!
There is only a thing i found, a sort of bug, but i don't know if is only me, anyway, i tell you so maybe you noticed that (Ps, i know maybe the track may will be updated in the days comes, but, i think is good to give some feedback. The bug is when i'm racing there is a sort of gost tarmac in some points, that covers a little portions of the wheels. I said ghost because it looks like "semitransparent".

For the rest, great work!

And oh, Assetto Corsa is the first game having the 2022 Spa, how cool is it?
Thank you for your feedback Manuel. The bug has already been reported and is fixed. It will be pushed with the next update.

And yes ! This is a world premiere for Assetto on this one, pretty good for an 8 years old game ?!

Thank you for your feedback Manuel. The bug has already been reported and is fixed. It will be pushed with the next update.

And yes ! This is a world premiere for Assetto on this one, pretty good for an 8 years old game ?!
You're welcome! And yeah! That is pretty good! Wow, thanks again, and i will wait for the next update when he will come PS, just a cool screen down here, the first i think of many to come!

Attachments

• Screenshot_gp_2022_f175_spa_9-3-122-1-20-4.jpg
    Screenshot_gp_2022_f175_spa_9-3-122-1-20-4.jpg
    418 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back