What do you think of the audio ambience in the pitlane ?

• The volume is good

Votes: 32 82.1%
  • Could be quieter

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • I don't like it at all !

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UPDATE 05 :

It is time for a new update. With 2 big changes. One being the long awaited (for some) tree textures overhaul, and the other is the landscaping of the 24H grid. With some other minor updates.

First the trees. I made brand new tree and pine textures which are a bit more detailed and with more natural colors. The pines are a bit different from the vanilla as they have more skinny naked trunk with foliage concentrated at the top. They still need some work to balance brightness for every time/weather scenario but the main part is done. I know they still look like flat 2D cardboard trees but that's the way it is.

View attachment 551683
View attachment 551684

I also removed the background forest texture at Les Fagnes. As in real life and thanks to the new pine textures, you can now see through.

View attachment 551685

New addition is also the LED panel placed over the start/finish line. With accurate texture for the celebrating of the circuit's 100 years. This panel is self emissive, so it glows like the real one. It will need to have a patch in light.ini to cast light on the track with CSP.

View attachment 551689

Then the second biggest change visually is the new landscaping, that couldn't be finished this year due to the lack of time and will be prepared for newt year's season.

View attachment 551690

Small addition around this area, is the return of the gantry above the 24H start line. I had removed it due to the extension of the track width. This time it makes its return for good, and in correct size.

View attachment 551692

And final changes for this update, is the small adjustments/removal to the astroturf outside 3 corners as suggested just previously.

View attachment 551693
View attachment 551694

With each update, we get closer to the release of a polished track. I hope the time doesn't seem to long for you and that you enjoy this progress posts. Don't hesitate to provide constructive feedback or modifications like some people here did before, to get as much realim as possible. This is a project made for the community after all !
Nice work man
please i have two suggestions that might help the overhaul look
-1st one is about trees and I think if you can place them in a way that they look 2D but without the X shape like the one's in rFactor spa it looks better visually and also a benefit for performance as well
-2nd thing is about kerbs if you can add like a dirty look to them they will look far way more realistic

(FINAL) UPDATE 06 :

Here we are. I estimate the track is ready enough to be released. And I want to share with you the couple of changes that has been done since last time.

Firstly, the track has now an updated lighting for night and 24 hours races. The LED panel at the start/finish line is emitting light and other light poles has been added to a couple of location based on 2020 and 2021 onboards.
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

I added the concrete "balcony" on the left side of the start/finish line, covered in ivy and with panels attached to it, just like real life.
05.jpg

Also based on recent videos released. A concrete wall is now protecting the old pitlane entry, right at the exit of the "F1" pits. You can also see that the dirt hill texture on the left has been rework to look more complex and detailed, also a bit darker.
06.jpg

Speaking of textures, some has been replaced based on real photographs of the track that I had the chance to shoot a couple of years ago.
12.jpg

11.jpg

I have added some newly made braking/groove texture placed in some corners around the track.
10.jpg

04.jpg

The pit exit at the top of Raidillon has been pushed a little bit further, with added white lines (and the old one that remains in the middle of the track)
09.jpg

And finally, I modeled the grandstand at the top of the Raidillon, which is custom made now, based on the real one. With functioning spectators and lights.
07.jpg

08.jpg

Also I made some changes to the trees, including color correct for them to be brighter and with more accurate color.

The mod is set to be released on friday the 8th of april, giving me time to polish the last remaining details and for you to enjoy it all weekend.

Stay tuned !

It looks great! Looking forward to driving it in a weeks time. Loving the work you did on this. It’s got me inspired to pick up on a Zandvoort project I had paused

And finally, I modeled the grandstand at the top of the Raidillon, which is custom made now, based on the real one. With functioning spectators and lights.
View attachment 554583
View attachment 554584

Also I made some changes to the trees, including color correct for them to be brighter and with more accurate color.

The mod is set to be released on friday the 8th of april, giving me time to polish the last remaining details and for you to enjoy it all weekend.

Stay tuned !
Oh wow! This is really looking good! I will happly wait the 8th! This is a really good work! I will love running with some monoposto in this new layout!

Hello guys, hope you had a week-end !

Upon a suggestion I received, I looked into the integration of flashing LED panels for flags around the track. I wasn’t too comfortable with this as it requires a bit of coding but with exemples, it finally worked out. Check it out !

Hello mate thx for your hard work !! Just one question are you using Spa from Kunos for making Spa 2022??

Bonjour j'ai fait comme indiqué, transféré le dossier Extension et spa.vao-patch dans le dossier SPA de Kunos. Mais j'ai toujours la même version de SPA. J'ai la dernière version payante de CSP. Je ne sais pas comment avoir acces à votre travail de SPA 2022

Hello I did as indicated, transferred the Extension folder and spa.vao-patch in the SPA folder of Kunos. But I still have the same version of SPA. I have the latest paid version of CSP. I don't know how to get access to your SPA 2022 work

Last edited:
Bonjour j'ai fait comme indiqué, transféré le dossier Extension et spa.vao-patch dans le dossier SPA de Kunos. Mais j'ai toujours la même version de SPA. J'ai la dernière version payante de CSP. Je ne sais pas comment avoir acces à votre travail de SPA 2022

Hello I did as indicated, transferred the Extension folder and spa.vao-patch in the SPA folder of Kunos. But I still have the same version of SPA. I have the latest paid version of CSP. I don't know how to get access to your SPA 2022 work
Hello! C'est normal le circuit n'est pas encore disponible. Ce thread est là uniquement pour documenter l'avancement de la création du mod. La version 2022 est programmé pour sortir dans la journée du Vendredi 8 avril (dans 2 jours). Ce que tu as installé, c'est sans doute le mod Spa Remastered de Johnr777 sur lequel je me suis basé pour commencer le miens.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back