AC Social Event: Mazda MX cup @ Brands Hatch GP - Wed 25OCT17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry guys. I thought it would work but now I am sure that I will not make it home this evening in time for the race. So my place would be free again. Yesterday I have managed the tyrepressures a little bit and got a good lap time
(mod edit please do not post lap times in club events).:)
Would be great if you would share the pole lap of that evening. I just would like to know where I would have been with that time. =) Wish you all a great race! See you soon after I moved to another city. :) Cheers
ok thanks for letting us know, see you next time :)

Brands Hatch GP and we don't have a full grid yet.... Speechless
Even though I seem to be generally off the pace around Brands GP, it's still my fave circuit :)

Having a rather hectic week, but reckon I'll be able to join in after all. Having had zero practice, I'll be the mobile chicane pootling around at the back, but either way I'm in ;)

Sign me up please. Just about settled in at my new place, and ethernet is up! would love to join :)
Even though I seem to be generally off the pace around Brands GP, it's still my fave circuit :)

Having a rather hectic week, but reckon I'll be able to join in after all. Having had zero practice, I'll be the mobile chicane pootling around at the back, but either way I'm in ;)

Adding you now, :)
i make a point of not driving before the race night, i do enjoy slowly getting faster as the race progresses..or thats the theory, i often peak to early

i'am in .. thanks
Hello and welcome to RD club racing, Yes we have a place for you in the server, But first can you set your real name in the settings at RD
This can be done by clicking on Account (top right hand corner of page when signed in) then click on personnel details,
near the bottom you will see Real Name just enter it there and press save. Your name will only be visible to premium members.

This also needs to be done in Teamspeak, and in any Game you race at in RD
When you race, Teamspeak in mandatory especially for AC events, (mainly due to the chat box being not very good in Assetto Corsa)
So if the staff need to give instructions all can hear. Failure to comply with the above will result in getting kicked from the server until corrected. Sorry if this seems a harsh, and it is only used as a last resort.

Handy tips to get you started
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

With thanks Rupe and RD staff
tag me or reply when its done please

added you to the grid as its nearly full but you need to change your name to take part please.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back