AC Social Event: Mazda MX cup @ Brands Hatch GP - Wed 25OCT17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
  • Deleted member 387850

Yes, thanks for another great race. By far my best result in terms of how happy I was at the end of the race! I really improved my lap time and learnt a lot getting to run behind some of the fast guys who were less fortunate! Thanks also for the advice on punching the brakes to catch a spin. I’d never heard that before and it literally saved me twice in the race! It’s all good learning to shave tenths of your lap time, but being able to save a spin that could cost you 10+ seconds is pretty invaluable :thumbsup:

I probably should have rebooted my PC during qualy when I started having audio and graphical glitches. I had to switch from the usual 3D back to 2D which kinda messed up helicorsa, and then later on I completely lost my FFB :poop: Eventually thought I'd better hit the pits before I caused a pile up!

Until then anyway there were some close, fun battles as always, thanks all :)

Thx for the fun I had in my first ever AC online race. Nice and clean racing with all of you! :thumbsup:
Did make some stupid driving errors resulting in loosing a few spots, but the most embarassing was probably being teleported to the pits at the start. :rolleyes:
Used clutch and shifted to first gear when the lights were still red, but was pretty sure my car wasn´t moving then?!?
But then what do I know? Will probably wait for the green lights next time before I shift to first just to be safe. :)

That was a very fun race, close battles, close battles and saves, close ping-pong (eh Joel? :roflmao:)... very nice race indeed. I hope you can solve your starting problems, Frank, since you had a good pace. We all make mistakes, the important thing is to have fun, be fair with the other drivers and be consistent. The rest will come by itself. And to Andy, yeah, I also hope that you can solve your technical problems!

Until next time :)

Only leagues get results posted, or that was the rule, but over time we had results being posted from every event we did.
in club events there are no points or prizes, just good clean racing with members. For that you don't need a posted result page. :)

So we ask no member to post the results from our races, by all means tell us about your race ect.
but we just ask not to post results,
also remember we dont post pics of real name of our members..

Great race, nice and clean. Got so close to Paul after a couple of laps, I could smell the type of fuel he was using, couldn't see my braking point tho... and i got it wrong, just enough to go slideways! :rolleyes: Got back on track (in p12), thinking the race was over for me, but i caught him towards the end, and after a couple of laps battling i got past him in T2, to finish in P4. Great stuff, glad to be back :D

Btw. Paul, I haven't gotten my mic yet, that's why i didn't respond.. but me and my mate could hear go "Bullocks!" alright :D

Great race, nice and clean. Got so close to Paul after a couple of laps, I could smell the type of fuel he was using, couldn't see my braking point tho... and i got it wrong, just enough to go slideways! :rolleyes: Got back on track (in p12), thinking the race was over for me, but i caught him towards the end, and after a couple of laps battling i got past him in T2, to finish in P4. Great stuff, glad to be back :D

Btw. Paul, I haven't gotten my mic yet, that's why i didn't respond.. but me and my mate could hear go "Bullocks!" alright :D

You were obviously faster than me, I did manage to find some more time. I didn't want to make it so easy to pass the second time, nice and clean which is the way I like it.

Again, got a great start and gained a few places. First few laps I was keeping pace with the the top 4, eventually they were pulling away from me. Managed to end up in 4th by staying on the black stuff and out of trouble.

My consistency has improved, just lacking some braking techniques. Qualified 10th and finished 6th, happy with that.

That was a very fun race, close battles, close battles and saves, close ping-pong (eh Joel? :roflmao:)... very nice race indeed. I hope you can solve your starting problems, Frank, since you had a good pace. We all make mistakes, the important thing is to have fun, be fair with the other drivers and be consistent. The rest will come by itself. And to Andy, yeah, I also hope that you can solve your technical problems!

Until next time :)
At least i straightened you out:roflmao: I was excepting a similar powerdrift that i did in the same spot :D But anyway it was an awesome battle almost throughout the race:thumbsup:

At least i straightened you out:roflmao: I was excepting a similar powerdrift that i did in the same spot :D But anyway it was an awesome battle almost throughout the race:thumbsup:

No ping without pong, mate :roflmao::thumbsup: I enjoyed the battle, even the mistakes from both of us :)

fdc10e68e10885edd5d09c52f15ef468.jpg
No ping without pong, mate :roflmao::thumbsup: I enjoyed the battle, even the mistakes from both of us :)
fdc10e68e10885edd5d09c52f15ef468
New thumbnail ? :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back