So, what made you happy or laugh?

Looks like they blue themselves. Huzzah!
_90339098_hi033975044.jpg

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-humber-36754146

This joke made me laugh big time.. :) :)

A woman dies after a long illness, and finds herself just outside of heaven, at the pearly gates. As she peers inside, she sees people she knew from her life on earth enjoying themselves, laughing, and looking quite happy. Just then, St Peter comes along, and she asks him:

“Is this heaven? How can I enter the gates?”

St Peter replies: “Yes, this is heaven. All you have to do is spell one word for me, and you’ll be free to enter.”

“What word?,” she asks. “Please tell me!”

“Spell LOVE,” and you can enter, replied St Peter.

Relieved, she spells the word correctly, and St Peter opens the gates for her.

After she had been in heaven for some time, the woman became quite comfortable and happy, but she still missed her beloved husband who she left on the earth. As an extra way of being of service, she asks to become a helper of St Peter, along with others who greet the newcomers to heaven and usher them through the pearly gates.

Imagine her surprise one day when her husband appeared at the gates.

“Darling! I thought you’d never get here,” she says in greeting. “I have missed you so much…tell me, what have you been doing all this time? Was life hard for you after I left?”

Her husband replied: “Well, it’s good to see you, too! Yes, I have been quite busy. I was very sorry when you left, but I was quite attracted to that cute nurse who helped you through your last days, and we ended up getting married a few months after your passing. And then – I won the lottery! Can you imagine?

I was able to buy a large mansion, a new car, retired from my job, and my new wife and I traveled the world and we have had a grand life. We were on a vacation in the Greek isles and while I was water-skiing, my ski fell off and hit me in the head…

“…so, here I am! I was sorry to leave her and the earth, but it’s really great to see you again. Gee, it looks so nice in there. Is this heaven?”

The woman looked at him, smiled sweetly, and says: “Well, imagine that! I have missed you so much, and hoped that you missed me, too…but, well, I guess life goes on – right?”

“Right!,” he said. “So, tell me…how do you like heaven? I never dreamed I’d get here. Is it easy to get in?”

“Oh, yes,” she replied. “All you have to do is spell one word”

“Okay!” he said excitedly. “What word?”

“Czechoslovakia…”

No picture, so soooooooorry. But I really wanted to share this text with ya all. Found it on FB. ;)

BEST DIVORCE LETTER EVER
Dear Wife,
I’m writing you this letter to tell you that I’m leaving you forever. I’ve been a good man to you for 7 years & I have nothing to show for it. These last 2 weeks have been hell. … Your boss called to tell me that you quit your job today & that was the last straw. Last week, you came home & didn’t even notice I had a new haircut, had cooked your favourite meal & even wore a brand new pair of silk boxers. You ate in 2 minutes, & went straight to sleep after watching all of your soaps. You don’t tell me you love me any more; you don’t want sex or anything that connects us as husband & wife. Either you’re cheating on me or you don’t love me any more; whatever the case, I’m gone.
Your EX-Husband
P.S. don’t try to find me. Your SISTER & I are moving away to West Virginia together! Have a great life!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Ex-Husband,
Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. It’s true you & I have been married for 7 years, although a good man is a far cry from what you’ve been. I watch my soaps so much because they drown out your constant whining & griping Too bad that doesn’t work. I DID notice when you got a haircut last week, but the 1st thing that came to mind was ‘You look just like a girl!’ Since my mother raised me not to say anything if you can’t say something nice, I didn’t comment. And when you cooked my favourite meal, you must have gotten me confused with MY SISTER, because I stopped eating pork 7 years ago. About those new silk boxers: I turned away from you because the $49.99 price tag was still on them, & I prayed it was a coincidence that my sister had just borrowed $50 from me that morning. After all of this, I still loved you & felt we could work it out. So when I hit the lotto for 10 million dollars, I quit my job & bought us 2 tickets to Jamaica But when I got home you were gone.. Everything happens for a reason, I guess. I hope you have the fulfilling life you always wanted. My lawyer said that the letter you wrote ensures you won’t get a dime from me. So take care.

Signed, Your Ex-Wife, Rich As Hell & Free!
P.S. I don’t know if I ever told you this, but my sister Carla was born Carl. I hope that’s not a problem. (57409)

:cool::p:cool:

I got a happy surprise tonight when I found out that Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra has dropped every album they have made from 2000 onwards to Spotify. No more hunting around youtube in eternities to find *that* song I'm looking for by my favourite band :)

Bonus video :)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back