1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

So, what made you happy or laugh?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hiroshi Awazu, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

At around 7pm tonight I get a phonecall from my girlfriend saying she rolled up to the back of our building we lived at.

Hahahahaha! we moved this morning but she had to work so was not around for the move. it slipped her mind hehe, she even called me during the afternoon to ask how things were going hehe.

:)

2. At a dragon acting utterly stupid on Skyrim...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mohameddo-san

Mohameddo-san
    F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

Stupid fundamentalists with unrealistic claims about their opposition's views.

4. Silly me lol! :)

What made me laugh, earlier this morning little Emma socked Hiro right where the sun don't shine when they were playing.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Amazing but absolutely hilarious

• Like Like x 3
  6. Last night, me and my parents were watching Midsomer Murders. My dad thinks it's the lamest thing in the world (yet he doesn't get up and does something else??) In the commercial break, I asked his how entertained he was. Not surprisingly, he said not much. I then said "Well, at least you're not watching golf" (another thing he finds extremely boring). He then replies "Only golf in slow-motion is more boring than this". That made me laugh really hard.

Last Wedneday in my English class, we were learning about oxymorons: two words following each other with mean th exact oppostie of each other; pretty ugly, naturally normal etc. The ladt example he gave was Microsoft Works :D We laughed for 10 minutes at it xD

• Like Like x 3
  7. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

the prestation off team Ferrari

8. :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

I went out to get us groceries this morning. As I was waiting at a red light, a car pulls up in the right lane to get past me when light turns green. Light changes and he launches hard and takes off, I let him pass and he keeps going down the street at a high rate of speed.

During all this a unmarked police car had pulled up behind me, saw all this, turns on his lights goes anound me and chased the speeder down and pulled him over a few blocks away to give him a ticket:)

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 4

• Like Like x 5
  12. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

A few of my friends are over playing Race. What is making me laugh is because they play GT5 and Need for Speed they think they can chase Pauline's replay ghosts and beat her.

Well its been almost a hour and they haven't come close:)

Ahhahahahaha!!!

Maybe I should turn on all assists for them:)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Can't believe I'm surfing RD while at Home Depot lol lol!

14. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Omer's cartoon comic and I saw a current model Honda Civic with a drift style wing on it Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

It must be just awesome trying to keep the rear down on a front wheel drive car :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Wow really!

Russell Peters made me laugh today:)

16. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Seeing a kids car seat on the backseat of my M3:)

17. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

At the fact that Pauline has not stalled my new car and I have four times already today.

It has been a long time since I've driven a manual transmission car.

18. THIS post on the internet - EPIC FAIL, still rolling on the floor:

This made me go :(:mad::rolleyes::oops::eek::cool::confused::D:p

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Dewald's post :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Seriously weird question hey :confused:

What is more confusing is I read the guy's other posts on that forum, and as a fellow web developer, I can say he knows his stuff, so he's not really dumb.

Maybe the guy just really doesn't get physics :p