So, what made you happy or laugh?

Made me happy.... My 2 fav games, Fallout 4 and ATS *funally* came together. ;)
20160412012004_1.jpg

Too much in my life happens to me to specifically point out parts that are funny. My whole lifes a joke, but heres the funniest moment in my life.

I have a friend that tells alot of porky pies (I don't want to say the word your thinking of lol), but its become an addiction. He will lie to us about stories which are blatantly fictional yet in his mind he believes we actually consider this true. He lies to us practically every day about events such as going out and drinking when on that specific night I saw him on XBOX Live, clearly indicating the only Party he was at was with a bunch of 11 year olds online. He also stated that he had a Mini Cooper which was plated in gold (Where does he even get these ideas?!) and upon arriving at his home for the first time I was disappointed to find a Ford Ka. I don't know if i'm turning blind but it was green, so I don't know what fantasy world hes living in.

HERES THE JUICE BIT TO THE STORY!

Me and my mates had finally had enough of the liquefied lies spilling from his mouth on a daily basis, so we decided to buy some Bullsh*t spray!
51162_anti_bullshit_spray_scherzartikel_schwarz_rot_weiss_online_shop_guenstig_kaufen_789440000-60641.jpg

Yes its exactly what you think it is. Its a fake spray that apparently gets rid of Bullsh*t.

On the day of purchasing this, we all went out drinking, and before leaving I filled his car, covered his clothes and even his cat in this spray, in hopes that he wouldn't bullshit on this night out. Surprisingly he didn't pick up on the remedy of the spray, so I had to formulate a plan B!

After arriving at the nightclub, we bought a bunch of drinks. We were having a good time, and then he went to the bathroom, for a surprisingly long time. Without hesitation I tipped this Bullsh*t spray into his drink and mixed it. Bare in mind it was a solvent, and probably wouldn't taste too nice. (I wasn't off my head at this point, I legitimately thought it would be hilarious).

He came back from the toilet after me and the rest of my honest friends awaited his arrived after 10 minutes, and the first words that leaked from his mouth made my act acceptable.

Me: So, where have you been Lewis?

Lewis: Oh I was with some Girl in the toilets.

Wow. Just wow. The spray that I covered his belongings in didn't seem to have worked, so this brew of the Bullsh*t spray will hopefully solve it.

We then began to have some banter, and before I knew it Lewis was having some sort of hyperactive fit and then fainted. (I should have read the label on the back of the bottle before putting it into his drink). Me and my mates had to drive him to the hospital, and it turned out that nothing was internally affected, and he was simply getting a high off the solvent.

We told him afterwards what we had done, and he has not lied to us since. Theoretically, the spray worked. :laugh:

I hope you enjoyed the story!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back