So, what made you happy or laugh?

So cruel, so funny :D
hF4CFA840

And this, I'll be Kramer every time the dore opens :D

Last edited:
A story I heard some time ago. It's called: Proving the Illuminati is real! Maybe you've heard of it, maybe you haven't, but I just want to tell you guys it as I thought it was funny.

You probably all know the ones called: Jay-Z, Lady Gaga and Beyonce. Well what do they all have in common? They all have the "E" sound. Any more, sure. Nik-kee Minaj, Mileeeeeey Cirus. But there's more.

The Illuminati are viewed as leaders, the most powerful people and companies in the entire world. Think about it, when you're a little kid. What's the one thing you're forced to do. Go to school. And who's the person you have to obey, the teacher. And what do you associate teacher's with, apples. Don't ask me why, they just do. Well what's one of the biggest companies with an apple logo. Right, apple! And what do all the products of apple start with: "I". Ipod, Ipad, Imac, Iraq (huh Iraq).

So what you're trying to say is that the Illuminati is located in Iraq? No that would be too obvious, we just have to triangulate their position. Yes "triangulate", that's it. So where do we start. Pyramids, where can you find them? In Eeeeeegypt. And what other famous pyramid does everybody learn about as a kid. The food pyramid. And if we look above Egypt, we seek Turkey, which is up and to the right, exactly where turkey would be on the food pyramid: Up and to the right, in the meat section! And while we're talking about meats, don't tell me it's a coincidence that Saudi Arabia is shapedexactly like the meat they used to draw in cartoons that we watched as kids.

Even though it is pretty uncooked and red, that could explain exactly why there's the Red Sea right next to it. It's because the Red Sea is just the meat juices dripping down from Saudi Arabia. And if we connect all three points, we have the first triangle of the triangle of pyramids.

But the Illuminati aren't just represented by pyramids. They're also represented by an eye. And what do eyes do? They see. Just like the Mediterranean Sea [see], or Syria [See-ria],or, like we mentioned earlier,the Red Sea! That's our second triangle in the triangle of eyes! And when you put the triangle of pyramids, and the triangle of eyes together, what do you get? The two triangle star. And what country lies in the middle of the star? Israel. And guess what Israel's national flag looks like? Exactly. The two triangle star.

Here is proved that the Illuminati is real (Israel)

• Deleted member 161052

Yesterday, this appeared on my YouTube "Recommended for you" feed.

Well, it is good that there are nice examples of Pitbulls. But there is an undeniable chance of them going frenzy and harming people. Not worth the risk to pet one imo. Good for police and guardsmen, but not something to have around your guests or children.

Also there are many more breeds to pet, and most of them are clearly cuter. Most people pet these to have an intimidating presence, i believe.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back