SimXperience Motion Sim Series Q+A Thread

DSC_0370.jpg

DSC_0371.jpg

DSC_0372.jpg

Upvote 0
Hi Southrod, yes its a great shifter, looking for a way to get that bang like the real cars have, hence have attached a bass shaker to it, not a butt kicker. Still testing to see if I like it, but it does provide an extra immersion factor.

I have been meaning to write to you re the ECCI wheel. I have been looking for a top end wheel for some time and bypassed the ECCI 7000, because of very little comsumer feed back available.
Have you trialed this wheel before you decided to own one.? if so, how would you descibe the differences in feel between a G25,27 ect....?

I already know You have a great rig, but now its custom made to personal specs...and its looking really spic...the Best.

Upvote 0
Hey Vito,I did use a 7000 in the U.S last year on a sim at SEMA in las vegas,I had never used a sim at all before that so I cant say whether its better than any other,but it looks good,lol.
Shane.

Upvote 0
Hi Berney,

Happy New year to you and Family

Just a short note to say that my sim is going strong as ever and that it has brought me tons of enjoyment and still is. I know now even more my investment was on the nail.

It was only yesterday I had some quailty racing ( about 4 hours straight) after a 4 week break from it due to my work, I was rusty at first with my driving but soon after things co-ordinated and bingo....back into gear...the sim came alive or I did..LoL...and only then did I realise what I missed over that 4 week break from it. It reminded me the hour when I first sat in it...and boy what a blast. I'm sure my neighbours heard the Clipsal 500 coming down my street.

Thanks Berney and Best wishes for the future.

Upvote 0
Hi Berney,

Happy New year to you and Family

Just a short note to say that my sim is going strong as ever and that it has brought me tons of enjoyment and still is. I know now even more my investment was on the nail.

It was only yesterday I had some quailty racing ( about 4 hours straight) after a 4 week break from it due to my work, I was rusty at first with my driving but soon after things co-ordinated and bingo....back into gear...the sim came alive or I did..LoL...and only then did I realise what I missed over that 4 week break from it. It reminded me the hour when I first sat in it...and boy what a blast. I'm sure my neighbours heard the Clipsal 500 coming down my street.

Thanks Berney and Best wishes for the future.

No offense to you or x-sim software, but I recently got a free upgrade to Commander 3 software from Berney for my Stage I. There is no more x-sim and the motion is a serious amount better than before.

Upvote 0
Between Brian and Berney it seems I got my work cut out for me this year. Brian will help get me along for now but I gotta have a Stage V and the only way in hell I'm gonna get it (4 girls) is to #1 Plan an all girl trip and #2 Build a shed/mancave for it for what I have now is called a contraption so could only imagine what this thing would bring other than divorce.

Berney you guys are 5 1/2 hours from me,are we allowed to come over to the shop if we bring some cash? Just curious to see what all would be available.

Upvote 0
So Finally,I have the sim finished(almost) A few problems getting it going with software etc and my limited knowledge,ive down loaded V8factor to get the V8 supercars which is cool to run in rfactorall that works well,just tweaking everything now to get the most out of the motion,Im trying to down load Some Aussie tracks from rfactor (ive joined as pro for their $25 and instaled their rfactor download client) but when I click on their 1 click down load I get amessage saying download client has stopped working,anyone know or had the same what am I doing wrong.
DSC_1475.jpg

DSC_1474.jpg

DSC_1471.jpg

DSC_1470.jpg

DSC_1468.jpg

Upvote 0
Been waiting for your finished project, Very Cool, Very nice. I hope you'll give a long detailed video some day soon mate, cause it's worth it.

I hope to race (V8's) side by side with you one day, I think I'm the only one there where I race with a SimX.
best wishes and happy gaming.

Upvote 0
Been waiting for your finished project, Very Cool, Very nice. I hope you'll give a long detailed video some day soon mate, cause it's worth it.

I hope to race (V8's) side by side with you one day, I think I'm the only one there where I race with a SimX.
best wishes and happy gaming.
Hi Vito,Thanks for the Compliments,I have a few bugs to get outof it then I will do a video tour,A question for you seeing as you have probably worked most of your problems out, I cant seem to get the Traction loss to work,does it work in all rfactor or only some cars,tracks,Im running V8factor in rfactor i have the Traction loss turned on in the Sim commander software and it does its test when you start sim commander up but does not work in the game,any ideas.also having trouble down loading tracks but i think its more a compatability issue with software settings.
Cheers Shane.

Upvote 0
Hi Shane, V8FU (Unleashed), yes it does and it works with no probs. In fact have not found any issues with rfactor works at every mod I haved tried so far.

mmm..your trac loss not engaging, as I sit here thinking what could be the problem. I must say have never come across that situation from day one, since you mentioned it engages on start up. Sim Commander3 the latest..I take it you have this version. The only thing I can see from here would be your selected profile, are you certain you selected a 3dof profile and not a 2 dof. When you first DLoad SimCom3 you get a couple or so profiles select a 3 dof and see how you go. A standard 3dof profile should respond regardless of how it feels for now . Other than that I'm sorry but don't have a solution for you. If you feel you have exhausted all possible senarios as I'm sure you know, don't hesitate to mention your problem on the SimXperience web site, or email them... their response to your problem would be taken as prioity.

I will tinker around with mine and see if I can replicate your situation.

catch up soon Vito

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back