Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great update @Wotever!
Possibilities of new engine are now endless!!! Awesome!!!

If any need some ExportLed for R3E flags I attached my new .ini

Many thanks!!!

Attachments

• R3E_Flags.ini
    786 bytes · Views: 206
When you tells SimHub only sees 3 it's here :
View attachment 188073

If so looks like it's a manipulation error, can you tries to setup again the sketch ?
Do not forget to close/reopen arduino IDE between changes otherwise it will not take changes into account.

If still not OK send me the sketch in order to check if all has gone ok in the setup, I don't have enough max modules in stock to test 4-5 simultaneously, but every checks I made looked OK

Yep, that's the simhub app and on "other mods" I always see "3"...For now I can not do any testing until saturday but in the meanwhile I wish to collect as more information as possibile. ..and I do that to, close and reopen arduino ide and on Templatefiller I see 5, load client v2 on arduino but on simhub app I see always 3...sorry for bothering you,I will recheckup all thing for Saturday. ..thanks a lot for your time...

Yep, that's the simhub app and on "other mods" I always see "3"...For now I can not do any testing until saturday but in the meanwhile I wish to collect as more information as possibile. ..and I do that to, close and reopen arduino ide and on Templatefiller I see 5, load client v2 on arduino but on simhub app I see always 3...sorry for bothering you,I will recheckup all thing for Saturday. ..thanks a lot for your time...
No problem ;) Does not hesitate to come to the discord Server, if i'm available would be easier to troubleshoot in live than with 30minutes/1hour lag between messages ;)

Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

Beta update

• Fixed arduino 7 segments dots going mad since last beta optimizations
  • Updated RaceRoom api (thanks @Vojvoda)
  • Added the missing RaceRoom flags to cross games data
  • Added a new little link to the new Discord Server
  • The "Configuration needed" bar now matches the theme
  • Cross game Fuel info info was not given on RF1/2
  • Added a new PitLimiterOn (fed with the same data than IsInPit except for RRRE which is the only one to have the data.
  • Fixed some...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm using 3 tm1638 and 3 max7219 7-seg displays. They show garbage after updating to the beta version, or don't update at all.

Hum I tough that beta 2 was still broken but it was only my wiring which was bad, did you took a try to the beta2 it fixed some stuffs with arduino comm.

Hello, how to configure two arduino cards on simhub thanks
Give a specific name to each one before uploading sketch, then fill each one in the infos :
upload_2017-4-27_20-6-50.png

Finally enable "Multiple USB"
upload_2017-4-27_20-7-17.png

All the arduinos will act as a single device.

great piece of software. congratulations. and thank you very much. Well I´m using 7" HDMI LCD as 2nd display. I have questions I´m using the Ferrari 599XX Dashboard I saw that dash have D1, D2, D3 and MAP dashpages/menus How I can change that pages/menus and the other thing how can I change mph to km/h. thx anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes