Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
LFS and dirt needs additional setup have you done it ? Instructions are available in "gameplugins" folder, also dirt3 steam version telemetry is not working, only the gfwl is working sadly (it's a codemasters bug)
QQ%25E6%2588%25AA%25E5%259B%25BE20170422214332.png

okay...so after installing those plugins I've tried LFS and DIRT RALLY(steam),but still no display,however I've found this tab in hardware settings,so it looks like simhub haven't really detected my STM1638

Little competition ! After two days of rewriting each single game plugin ... still 3 remaining to rewrite, R3E ... rfactor1 and rfactor2 ...
If you know good telemetry plugins for rf1/automobilista or rf2 its time to tell it :D

I think that @infiltrado has knowledge about rF telemetry plugins...

I think I will retain CrewChief ones, seems really complete, with a little hope; rfactor will raise from poor support to maximum :D (With the rewrite i've really tried to focus on data quality, there is great enhancement on almost all games (except pcars and Ac which were well supported) All events, timing etc ... are now working an all major games. And as a bonus I reduced a lot CPU footprint ;)

I think I will retain CrewChief ones, seems really complete, with a little hope; rfactor will raise from poor support to maximum :D (With the rewrite i've really tried to focus on data quality, there is great enhancement on almost all games (except pcars and Ac which were well supported) All events, timing etc ... are now working an all major games. And as a bonus I reduced a lot CPU footprint ;)

Implemented CrewChief plugin for Rf1 works like a champ ! ... still 2 games .... pfiuuu .... so much data Oo ...
1ac4989f1e3b42abc2cefac511173672.jpg

Hi wotever.
Just noticed something today when I went to test Dirt Rally. I cant use ShakeIt, I think its because of the port settings can you use SimHub and ShakIt at the sametime with codemasters?

Hi wotever.
Just noticed something today when I went to test Dirt Rally. I cant use ShakeIt, I think its because of the port settings can you use SimHub and ShakIt at the sametime with codemasters?

Yep, codemasters UDP can only have one listener by port, you can now change the simhub port if required (see game plugins instructions)

Yep, codemasters UDP can only have one listener by port, you can now change the simhub port if required (see game plugins instructions)

Sorry Think I misunderstood. So the game can only output to one port? meaning that it can only talk to either ShakeIt o Simhub but not both.

Sorry Think I misunderstood. So the game can only output to one port? meaning that it can only talk to either ShakeIt o Simhub but not both.
Nope, you can have two port configured in Codemasters :
<motion_platform>
<dbox enabled="true" />
<udp enabled="true" extradata="3" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20777" delay="1" />
<udp enabled="true" extradata="3" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20780" delay="1" />
<fanatec enabled="false" pedalVibrationScale="1.0" wheelVibrationScale="1.0" ledTrueForGearsFalseForSpeed="true" />
</motion_platform>

Nope, you can have two port configured in Codemasters :
<motion_platform>
<dbox enabled="true" />
<udp enabled="true" extradata="3" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20780" delay="1" />
<fanatec enabled="false" pedalVibrationScale="1.0" wheelVibrationScale="1.0" ledTrueForGearsFalseForSpeed="true" />
</motion_platform>
Still not working Ive added this to the Hardware_settings_config:
<motion_platform>
<dbox enabled="true" />
<udp enabled="true" extradata="3" ip="127.0.0.1" port="20778" delay="1" />
</motion_platform>

Simhub works but not shake it. Take it im doing something wrong. Dont worry about it though I was just testing it Dont play dirt rally that much mainlt AC, P Cars and ETS2

You should check "enable arduino display " ;)

And that's really working now……and really thanks to you for giving us such an amazing mod! I'll keep exploring

so..is there any multilanguage program on scheduel ? I can provide a ZH_CN version of all those texts in the program though I can't really make it into a script...please let me know if you need so

↓And got a video recorded with real time game capture&camera view
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av10055122/

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-25_0-31-24.png
    upload_2017-4-25_0-31-24.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 275
Working on some data filtering algorythms :
Right is original, left is filtered rpms, it remains responsive but does not suffers of the TC spikes or such things. The data will be more readable as a text/gauge/leds or whatever you want and is more closer to a real dashboard.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play