Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah indeed, that feature has never been really stable, I will update it for the next release, at least to get the "favourites" only feature
Thank you wot.. I solved editing dash and including any other dash as additional screen all in one and use command next screen instead cyclenextdash... I hope you resolve issue with dash and favourite!!! compliments for your job!

Hi,

having an issue where the flashing of the LEDs on the TM1368 is far too soon, where can I edit this to be later in the RPM range?

Thanks!
Hi ! In car settings you can tune it and you can even map controls to change it on the fly :
upload_2018-3-15_22-27-38.png

Hi @Wotever, i confirm bug on CyclePreviousDash. If called, cycle between all dash including overlay (all in folder). CycleNextDash cycle between only dash non including overlay. Can you resolve issue, and make possibility to cycle only between favourite?

Hi @Wotever, i confirm bug on CyclePreviousDash. If called, cycle between all dash including overlay (all in folder). CycleNextDash cycle between only dash non including overlay. Can you resolve issue, and make possibility to cycle only between favourite?
Yeah i've worked on it it will be available for the next release ;)

Hi ! I skipped a couple of weekly releases, but here is a little teasing of what is coming !

(Don't pay attention to the design :D )
- Nextion, leds, and button box support using a single arduino micro !
IMG_20180316_230656.jpg

- Shakeit body-shaker support !
giphy.gif

- Kart racing pro support (and probably more piboso games soon)
header.jpg

Hi Wotever,

Any possibility in a future release to be able to set specific dashboards to specific cars (like you can with the redline limits) in the car settings? This would be great as when driving each car it would load the correct dash each time. You could also set a default dash if no dash has previously been assigned.

Many thanks!

Hi Wotever,

Any possibility in a future release to be able to set specific dashboards to specific cars (like you can with the redline limits) in the car settings? This would be great as when driving each car it would load the correct dash each time. You could also set a default dash if no dash has previously been assigned.

Many thanks!
In the future yes, currently i have something to solve before being able to go on such road, I can't switch remotely the dash on phones, it requires an user interaction to restore the fullscreen, but since i want to keep it as "homogeneous" as it is possible on all devices (desktop, mobile ..) I need to solve that before.

Hi wotever, community,

Sim hub has brought me lots of happy hours lately and I have taken up the challenge to hook up some more physical buttons. More importantly some rotary encoders. However, as I am not a electronics engineer nor a computer programmer I’m a bit stuck on how I can implement these rotary encoders. I noticed simhub does not support them out of the box right now.

So my question really is two fold:
Wotever, are you working on build in support for the rotary encoders?
If not can someone help me along to set them up?

I would like to use them for clicking through the simhub screens on my IPhone. But also for setting up the abs and asc settings.

Cheers,

Alex

Hi wotever, community,

Sim hub has brought me lots of happy hours lately and I have taken up the challenge to hook up some more physical buttons. More importantly some rotary encoders. However, as I am not a electronics engineer nor a computer programmer I’m a bit stuck on how I can implement these rotary encoders. I noticed simhub does not support them out of the box right now.

So my question really is two fold:
Wotever, are you working on build in support for the rotary encoders?
If not can someone help me along to set them up?

I would like to use them for clicking through the simhub screens on my IPhone. But also for setting up the abs and asc settings.

Cheers,

Alex
Hi ! I have tried multiple times along these 3 years I've been working with simhub, but each time it ended the same, they were missing steps, and it's something i really can't stand :(, not counting the "damages" it created to the communication. Nothing is impossible :D but for now i've not any reliable code to read them.

Hi ! I have tried multiple times along these 3 years I've been working with simhub, but each time it ended the same, they were missing steps, and it's something i really can't stand :(, not counting the "damages" it created to the communication. Nothing is impossible :D but for now i've not any reliable code to read them.

Thanks for your reply. I thought as much, otherwise the option would have been implemented in simhub already, I suppose.

@Community, anyone else had any luck tinkering with these little rotary encoders? For me they are the missing link to true greatness.

Thanks for your reply. I thought as much, otherwise the option would have been implemented in simhub already, I suppose.

@Community, anyone else had any luck tinkering with these little rotary encoders? For me they are the missing link to true greatness.

I found a bit of code on http://www.arduinoos.com/2010/06/rotary-encoders/ but it is a bit too advanced for me. Especially as I'm not sure how to concatenate this in the existing SimHub code on the arduino.
If anyone else has figured it out please let me know.

Hi.
First, sorry my English.
I have configured the RBG leds as in the amstudio video, I have tried different configurations but only the first four leds works, are my leds broken?

Hi.
First, sorry my English.
I have configured the RBG leds as in the amstudio video, I have tried different configurations but only the first four leds works, are my leds broken?

Hi ! If you have configured the right amount of leds in the setup (for instance "16 "for 2x8leds strips), I would say they are DOA indeed, default simhub settings drives 16 RGB leds . You are the third in a couple of weeks having this problem, it looks like some bad quality batchs are sold right now.

For the curious, these leds works as a chain, each led chip sends the signal to the next one, if somehow one led is broken it's all the next leds which won't work anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes