Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is excellent, thank you for the answer.

May I ask if the arduino additional buttons now support changing the 7-segment displays directly to specific pages?
I asked this some time ago, but I lost track of it at around version 6.3.0, when it didn't work yet.
I must admit I forgot :D Do not hesitate to fill a feature request on github, it's easier for me to track and not forget :D

Hola, mi problema es con Assetto Corsa, no me reconoce cuando tengo el juego abierto, seguí las instrucciones para la instalación de la aplicación en el juego, y nada no funciona, ¿cuál será mi problema?

Hola, mi problema es con Assetto Corsa, no me reconozco cuando tengo el juego abierto, las instrucciones para la instalación de la aplicación en el juego, y nada no funciona, ¿será mi problema?

anybody got an error like the image below? This happens after installation
upload_2018-3-10_3-14-2.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-10_3-13-27.png
    upload_2018-3-10_3-13-27.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 274
anybody got an error like the image below? This happens after installation
View attachment 239969
Hum ! Sad ! Windows event viewer should tell why it crashed, could you go in start menu and Search for event viewer, then on the left tree view go into windows log/ application, here you should find the recent crashes reasons they often come in pairs I would need the details for both . Since it's a deadly crash at startup it could be anything and only these records will give enough clues

Last edited:
Hello Wotever, I made make a dashboard very functional, which suits me, with the icons ABS and TC ;-) thank you !!! I would like to add two LEDs for oil and water temperature, white, orange and red, ;-), it is possible to have the same kind of icons ? :rolleyes:

EDIT : oups ! I found icons ... sorry

Hello wotever, ABS and TC does not work with project cars 2, avec AC and Rf2 no problem, and I'm sure it worked a few days ago ??? bizarre ! Thank you if you can try ;-)

Hello wotever, ABS and TC does not work with project cars 2, avec AC and Rf2 no problem, and I'm sure it worked a few days ago ??? bizarre ! Thank you if you can try ;-)
That's what I explained earlier AC and pcars2 does not gives the same data at all AC gives tclevel and abslevel (as configured in game) that's the sample I gave you, and pcars2 gives tcactive and absactive (is the assist currently working) but except if they have fixed it, a few months ago the data coming from the game was dead since the pcars2 api mode

[QUOTE = "Wotever, poste: 2704971, membre: 223229"] Voilà ce que j'ai expliqué plus tôt AC et pcars2 ne donne pas les mêmes données à tous AC donne tclevel et abslevel (comme configuré dans le jeu) c'est l'échantillon que je vous ai donné, et pcars2 donne tcactive et absactive (l'assistant fonctionne-t-il actuellement) mais sauf si elles l'ont corrigé, il y a quelques mois les données provenant du jeu étaient mortes depuis le mode api pcars2 [/ QUOTE]
OK, I tested "[DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.ABSActive]> 0" but it does not work ... arf !

Hi guys, im trying to cycle graphical dash (not usb480), only between 2 selected dash (example mytec system info and simhub leaderboard).
I assign cyclenextdash and cyclepreviousdash at button, and all works great only but cycle between all dash.
I tryed to check only preferred dash but nothing, continue to cycle between all dash.
I tryed to delete all dash from directory and stop cycle....
If add a third dash (example aim xms) cycle back but:
- cyclenextdash change between dash corretcly,
- cyclenextdash change between dash including all overlay (3dmap, fuel etc etc)
in video (sorry for quality) i show the wrong cycle.
It's possible to cycle only between 2 dash?
IMG_1215.jpg IMG_1216.jpg IMG_1217.jpg

Hi guys, im trying to cycle graphical dash (not usb480), only between 2 selected dash (example mytec system info and simhub leaderboard).
I assign cyclenextdash and cyclepreviousdash at button, and all works great only but cycle between all dash.
I tryed to check only preferred dash but nothing, continue to cycle between all dash.
I tryed to delete all dash from directory and stop cycle....
If add a third dash (example aim xms) cycle back but:
- cyclenextdash change between dash corretcly,
- cyclenextdash change between dash including all overlay (3dmap, fuel etc etc)
in video (sorry for quality) i show the wrong cycle.
It's possible to cycle only between 2 dash?
View attachment 240671 View attachment 240672 View attachment 240673
Yeah indeed, that feature has never been really stable, I will update it for the next release, at least to get the "favourites" only feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 32 47.1%