Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ! If you have configured the right amount of leds in the setup (for instance "16 "for 2x8leds strips), I would say they are DOA indeed, default simhub settings drives 16 RGB leds . You are the third in a couple of weeks having this problem, it looks like some bad quality batchs are sold right now.

For the curious, these leds works as a chain, each led chip sends the signal to the next one, if somehow one led is broken it's all the next leds which won't work anymore.

Wow, you are very fast answering, thanks.
I will try with new ones

Hello,
what would be the formula for the lap gain / loss to change color, green to negative and red to positive?
Thank you !
There's a sample in the control center dash ;)
First thank all the work in doing this APP, second and forgiving my English, there is a way to regulate the moment when in the Matrix of marches begins to blink ,,,
It's the redline setting ;) you can accesd it from the car settings ( in the left menu)

I found a bit of code on http://www.arduinoos.com/2010/06/rotary-encoders/ but it is a bit too advanced for me. Especially as I'm not sure how to concatenate this in the existing SimHub code on the arduino.
If anyone else has figured it out please let me know.
I have an Arduino micro configured as a game controller for a button box, that one has a rotary encoder, but I'm not using Simhub on that controller because I'm using a delay() function for the rotary encoder to keep the button pressed for 50ms time. During that time, no other input changes are registered.
However, you could map any controller's buttons to an event in Simhub. :)
I'll share the sketch tonight if I won't forget until then.

Hi ! I skipped a couple of weekly releases, but here is a little teasing of what is coming !

- Shakeit body-shaker support !
giphy.gif

Does it mean there will be Shakeit support output to a soundcard finally? :)
I sense another massive crowd incoming with donations in hand. ;)

I have an Arduino micro configured as a game controller for a button box, that one has a rotary encoder, but I'm not using Simhub on that controller because I'm using a delay() function for the rotary encoder to keep the button pressed for 50ms time. During that time, no other input changes are registered.
However, you could map any controller's buttons to an event in Simhub. :)
I'll share the sketch tonight if I won't forget until then.
Here's the sketch with the rotary library included in the zip. Use it and modify to your liking.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lpnhc5wryjy1jl7/GameController_new.zip?dl=0

Last edited:
Hi there.
I am having a problem with SimHub and CrewChief running together. I would like to run those together but they share dll plugins with the same name and when i put one the other stops working.
Does anyone know any possible fix for this?

Thanks in advance.

Pitães

Hi there.
I am having a problem with SimHub and CrewChief running together. I would like to run those together but they share dll plugins with the same name and when i put one the other stops working.
Does anyone know any possible fix for this?

Thanks in advance.

Pitães
Hi ! Make sure to run the latest version of simhub and CC, they are running with the exact same plugin (i'm assuming you are talking about RF2). Both versions are the same and it should not be a problem, since you have problems using one or other version i would guess that one of Simhub or CC is not up-to-date.

There's a sample in the control center dash ;)

Yes thank you, but it does not work as I wanted ... I would just like that when the value of gap is negative it is green, when it is positive it is red, and = 0 = white ... I do not know this language, and no other programming language ... arf! :-(

Hey mate,

Have just got hold of the software however every time I try and launch I am getting SimHubWPF has stopped working error and the program crashes.

I have tried to run this as admin and every compatibility issue however this problem still persists. I am running windows 10 pro, version 1709, build 16299.309

Any suggestions in resolving this would be much appreciated.

cheers
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit to the above. can this software run along side MSI afterburner and rivatuner?

Last edited:
Hey mate,

Have just got hold of the software however every time I try and launch I am getting SimHubWPF has stopped working error and the program crashes.

I have tried to run this as admin and every compatibility issue however this problem still persists. I am running windows 10 pro, version 1709, build 16299.309

Any suggestions in resolving this would be much appreciated.

cheers
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit to the above. can this software run along side MSI afterburner and rivatuner?

It should, and even better, it can read the data from it, but it looks like in some conditions the api crashes (I had some feedbacks, it looks releated to a specific windows update)
could you look into the "event viewer" ?

upload_2018-3-21_13-20-31.png

And get the errors triggered for Simhub ?
upload_2018-3-21_13-22-10.png

I never reproduced this bug but i would really like to get some details to kill it :D

In the wait you can go into simhub settings and disable the afterburner plugin, I guess it would prevent the crash until a fix comes ;)

hi, im having a problem where in the nextion editor there is no button to "create new mapping file" only create structure file and create default simhub ini file.

thats not a huge problem though because i can use the stock templates that already have ini files. the bigger issue is when i create a new component i cant get it to actually display anything. for instance here is my ini entry for current lap
[global.Currentlap]
txt=format(isnull([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.CurrentLap],0),'0')
and on my display the component is named currentlap and is set to global. is there something else i need to do to make this work?

the ini file is not telling the display what to show, for instance when i type
[global.Currentlap]
txt=8
it still shows 0 but if i type
[global.speed]
txt=8
and use the stock speed component it displays 8 like it should
sorry if this is lengthy and confusing but I've been racking my brain and I don't know what to do anymore.

hi, im having a problem where in the nextion editor there is no button to "create new mapping file" only create structure file and create default simhub ini file.

thats not a huge problem though because i can use the stock templates that already have ini files. the bigger issue is when i create a new component i cant get it to actually display anything. for instance here is my ini entry for current lap
[global.Currentlap]
txt=format(isnull([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.CurrentLap],0),'0')
and on my display the component is named currentlap and is set to global. is there something else i need to do to make this work?

the ini file is not telling the display what to show, for instance when i type
[global.Currentlap]
txt=8
it still shows 0 but if i type
[global.speed]
txt=8
and use the stock speed component it displays 8 like it should
sorry if this is lengthy and confusing but I've been racking my brain and I don't know what to do anymore.
Hi !

HI I think you got into two little traps,

First : In the doc there was a button about "create mapping file" in the editor the button name was wrong and i fixed it recently since it was actually creating the structure file,

So you need 3 files :
- The HMI (the file you upload with the editor)
- The Structure file : it describes what the HMI file contains and is generated by the editor
- The Mapping file : it describes what to show on each template component (but this one, you got it ;) )

So two things, make sure to regenerate the structure file after each HMI modification and that you have selected the files in simhub nextion settings, but i think you got it at the end.

On a second hand, and i think it's your actual problem, simhub does not supports uppercase component names like 'Currentlap' (https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Nextion-Display#in-nextion-editor) could you change the name to currentlap ?

Edit : I updated the doc to avoid confusions about mapping and structure files.

Let me know if it solves your problem ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes