Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I used the old tutorial, so COM9 (my motors), COM9 looks like unrecognized. When I try to upload in "arduino tool setup" motorshieldv2, value 1 or 2 and click to upload. COM9 is connected but nothing works in the "equalizer". May I know exactly what to set up in "tool setup"? Thank you - In the line you sent me, I did not find anything or I was blind
Hi ! It depends of your setup (muti usb/ device name ...), could you send me the log files available in C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\Logs ?

Well i find out how to do almost everything..
Only thing i can not make work are that tyre temps.
I want to use similar showing like in AC - cold tyre blue icon, normal temp = green etc.
I make pictures icons and loaded to nextion, only have trouble with code:( i think it should be something like this..?
Examle - Front Left Tyre temp is bigger then 50, then show picture 6.
[tyre.ttfl]
pic=if([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.TyreTemperatureFrontLeft]>50,6)
FORCEREFRESH=1
But does not work, it´s probably incorrect:(
Could you help last time pleeease?:)

Well i find out how to do almost everything..
Only thing i can not make work are that tyre temps.
I want to use similar showing like in AC - cold tyre blue icon, normal temp = green etc.
I make pictures icons and loaded to nextion, only have trouble with code:( i think it should be something like this..?
Examle - Front Left Tyre temp is bigger then 50, then show picture 6.
[tyre.ttfl]
pic=if([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.TyreTemperatureFrontLeft]>50,6)
FORCEREFRESH=1
But does not work, it´s probably incorrect:(
Could you help last time pleeease?:)

Your if is incomplete ;) The syntax is
Code:
if(condition, truevalue, falsevalue)
but you wrote :
Code:
if(condition, truevalue)

At anytime you can test your formulas using the ncalc tester :
upload_2018-3-6_11-39-24.png

It's available here :
upload_2018-3-6_11-39-48.png

OK, sorry ;-), but what is the formula for displaying the image of the indicator light? it would take a formula : If TCLevel # 0 => Icone lit, ... I do not know the "language SIMHUB" ... Can you help me? Thanks

I've made you a sample : https://www.dropbox.com/s/wpgfu2bm5eqgdon/TC-ABS-Sample-AC.simhubdash?dl=0

Just download and double click on the file to install it in simhub

I've been using the toggleimage component which takes care of switching the images , the formulas are available in "value" fx
3ZOJJzv.png

Hi,
I would like to ask about rpm light blink percentage. What are the means to change when the rpm bar/light starts to blink? Can I use a button on my controller, the keyboard, or a potentiometer on the arduino?

Hi,
I would like to ask about rpm light blink percentage. What are the means to change when the rpm bar/light starts to blink? Can I use a button on my controller, the keyboard, or a potentiometer on the arduino?
you can use any SimHub supported inputs, it includes :
- Joystick/gamepad/wheel/buttonbox
- Keyboard (the plugin is disabled by default you can enable it in the settings)
- And arduino : standalone push buttons and tm1638 buttons.

If you don't want to waste two inputs you can use only one input (increment redline) simhub will loop to the minimum when you reach the maximum.

So I built the tachometer exactly to spec and it works. Is there a way to get the needle to move faster? It lags behind on some of the quicker reving cars in dirt rally. I thought the donation version of simhub would have incieased reaction time but maybe it's the limitations of the tach or I have a setting that's off. Please assist.

So I built the tachometer exactly to spec and it works. Is there a way to get the needle to move faster? It lags behind on some of the quicker reving cars in dirt rally. I thought the donation version of simhub would have incieased reaction time but maybe it's the limitations of the tach or I have a setting that's off. Please assist.
Hi ! Cheap tachometers are slow i'm affraid, fast tach are expensive (a lot), Simhub send only a engine engine speed signal everything else is made by the tachometer itself, you can see,if you have a shift light on your tach that it reacts instantly, meaning that the signal is correctly sent in real time.
That's what I wrote in the documentation : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Arduino-After-Market-Tach-support

Hi Wotever, first off all thanks for the magnificent program. Despite the usefull tips in this forum I got a question. I'am having a Nextion display which makes use of Javascript routines. I also have some LED's controlled by an Arduino. I got everything working but to keep all the Java script routines together I would like to put them all in one file. When I want to control the Arduino via Javascript it's working but the Javascript routine must be in the SimHub program. I would like to put the routines for the Arduino in the seperate file which is already in the "JavascriptExtensions" map where also the routines for the Nextion resides.
Is this possible or am I doing something wrong?

Hello,
I'm running the newest version of simhub, but very often i got random full vibrations on my shakeit motors. Right now I can't only see it in iRacing because i drove only iRacing in the last weeks.

Do I have to setup something different or maybe its a bug?

Hi Wotever, first off all thanks for the magnificent program. Despite the usefull tips in this forum I got a question. I'am having a Nextion display which makes use of Javascript routines. I also have some LED's controlled by an Arduino. I got everything working but to keep all the Java script routines together I would like to put them all in one file. When I want to control the Arduino via Javascript it's working but the Javascript routine must be in the SimHub program. I would like to put the routines for the Arduino in the seperate file which is already in the "JavascriptExtensions" map where also the routines for the Nextion resides.
Is this possible or am I doing something wrong?
When you use a formula in Arduino make sure to check "use JavaScript" then the syntax is be the same as nextion (ie : return myfunction())

Hello,
I'm running the newest version of simhub, but very often i got random full vibrations on my shakeit motors. Right now I can't only see it in iRacing because i drove only iRacing in the last weeks.

Do I have to setup something different or maybe its a bug?
Could you give me more details ? Board ? Effects in use ? And the log files ? How long last the random vibrations ? The more informations you will give the better I can help ;)

Could you give me more details ? Board ? Effects in use ? And the log files ? How long last the random vibrations ? The more informations you will give the better I can help ;)

The board is a motor shield v2. Effects are only left/right vibrations and gear change. The vibrations lasts about 2-4 seconds.
I will upload the log file tomorrow.

The board is a motor shield v2. Effects are only left/right vibrations and gear change. The vibrations lasts about 2-4 seconds.
I will upload the log file tomorrow.
2 to 4 seconds,it looks like a disconnect, log files will confirm it, in this case it would require to check if your power source is enough powerful. Also make sure to avoid usb hubs,

If you get connection failures the adafruit documentation suggest to split the power source by using the power connector of the board : https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-motor-shield-v2-for-arduino/powering-motors in this way it will isolate motor power and arduino powering. Personally I use this board with no troubles everyday but it will depends of the plugged motors(quality and consumption).

Hi @Wotever, two question.. I have 5 tm1637, 5 max7219 7 segment, 1 max7219 matrix, and 1 rgb strip 15 led.
For now 1 Nano control 7219matrix, 1 nano control led strip rgb.
I want control more component on same arduino nano, i can? example, on 1 board nano 5 7219 segment and 5 tm1637 and other Nano led strip and 7219 matrix? Thx!!!

Second question, there's a plugin can read aida64/siv64 or other software monitor for cpu and system fan? i find an Italian guy, from rome same me TGD, but before buy i want know if exist more...thx...

Hi @Wotever, two question.. I have 5 tm1637, 5 max7219 7 segment, 1 max7219 matrix, and 1 rgb strip 15 led.
For now 1 Nano control 7219matrix, 1 nano control led strip rgb.
I want control more component on same arduino nano, i can? example, on 1 board nano 5 7219 segment and 5 tm1637 and other Nano led strip and 7219 matrix? Thx!!!

Second question, there's a plugin can read aida64/siv64 or other software monitor for cpu and system fan? i find an Italian guy, from rome same me TGD, but before buy i want know if exist more...thx...
Technically it can run on a single Arduino, but you may run out of pins, you need to count how many pins it will require and see if it fits. You may also need an additional power source, the procedure is documented on the wiki.
However I would follow the divide and conquer way and use at least two arduinos it's easier to troubleshoot when something goes wrong (bad solder, bad wiring ...)

Simhub has both openhardwaremonitor and afterburner implemented. For afterburner you need to check the monitored metrics in the software settings. I use this combo to monitor both CPU and gpu, it works fine.

hello, is there a trick to copy and paste a complete dash, on an "addscreen", without there being a positional shift of all the elements, when they are pasted (5 points right, and 5 points down). Thank you ;-)

PS : I hope to be clear :)

you can use any SimHub supported inputs, it includes :
- Joystick/gamepad/wheel/buttonbox
- Keyboard (the plugin is disabled by default you can enable it in the settings)
- And arduino : standalone push buttons and tm1638 buttons.

If you don't want to waste two inputs you can use only one input (increment redline) simhub will loop to the minimum when you reach the maximum.
That is excellent, thank you for the answer.

May I ask if the arduino additional buttons now support changing the 7-segment displays directly to specific pages?
I asked this some time ago, but I lost track of it at around version 6.3.0, when it didn't work yet.

hello, is there a trick to copy and paste a complete dash, on an "addscreen", without there being a positional shift of all the elements, when they are pasted (5 points right, and 5 points down). Thank you ;-)

PS : I hope to be clear :)
Not yet, but when you paste things, you can can paste them on the designer (mostly intended for fast duplicating things), or from the component list, if you go in the component list and paste them you will not have that +5/+5 behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 120 87.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 23 16.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 12.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 42 30.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 49 35.8%