Show your car

Here's my sweet ride (sarcasm) - 1999 Ford Ka. It's looking a wee bit... tired.
SAM_0046.JPG
SAM_0045.JPG
SAM_0044.JPG

Last edited:
here my cooper S.... may get the works next....

my name came from my last 125i msport...the S is far more fun to drive lol
ossxkx.jpg

34skm4x.jpg
Nice motor Dan. Like the colour as well can't beat some yellow action. My friend at work had a Cooper s a few years ago tuned up to the max, that thing was crazy.

Here's an older picture of mine. Those wheels weren't the best of choices but just wanted something different than the black or gunmetal it has had for many years. So not the greatest picture of the car, but I thought it was worth posting because of the background. Look familiar?

image.jpg

Here is a recent photo.
Honda.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, I appreciate the compliment. The nice thing about these cars is that they can be pretty fun to drive and handle well even if they are a little low on power.

Agreed mine is only the 1.4i but they have go-kart handling and feeling very light on it's toes, great around those twisty roads.:)
My only gripe is the bus like steering wheel :rolleyes:

My new/used car that i bought last week :). A 2005 Honda S2000, only had 32000kms on it, came with a factory hard top and car is bone stock which i like. The previous owner hardly drove this car, was kept in a garage and kept the car in absolute mint shape. My original plan was to get myself a MX5 but wasn't finding a good one and the only good one i did see was an automatic :thumbsdown:. Anyways after test driving this baby i had to have it :D
IMG_20150730_231342.jpg

IMG_20150730_232230.jpg

IMG_20150726_02-1.jpg

IMG_20150726_001.jpg

A few things that i've done is put on new tires and replace oem air filter with a K&N drop in.

Last edited:

Hey dude, yeah i'm pretty stoked! Best handling car i've ever owned also pretty blown away at how mint it is, glad that an associate of mine let me know his friend was selling this car. It's a keeper :)

I see from your YT vid you got new tires for the MX5. How are you liking them? I was thinking about getting RE-71's or Star Spec II's for my car but decided on Michelin Pilot Super Sports. More than good enough of tire for me, don't get to do any track days like you do so no sense putting on agressive tires.

I wish i lived close to you, i'd be with you guys on that track you guys hang out at :thumbsup:

Hey dude, yeah i'm pretty stoked! Best handling car i've ever owned also pretty blown away at how mint it is, glad that an associate of mine let me know his friend was selling this car. It's a keeper :)

I see from your YT vid you got new tires for the MX5. How are you liking them? I was thinking about getting RE-71's or Star Spec II's for my car but decided on Michelin Pilot Super Sports. More than good enough of tire for me, don't get to do any track days like you do so no sense putting on agressive tires.

I wish i lived close to you, i'd be with you guys on that track you guys hang out at :thumbsup:
Tyres are good. It's an older gen than the ones you listed, so not quite as good... But good enough, especially since I daily drive them too. The RE-71R's I heard wear REALLY fast. They sell it as an UHP, but it's much closer to a R-Compound, lol...

@Hiroshi Awazu That is a great looking car! I have been eyeing a s2000 for a while, and I am thinking may replace my civic with one in a few years. Enjoy that car, from what I hear they are fantastic to drive!

:D
Tyres are good. It's an older gen than the ones you listed, so not quite as good... But good enough, especially since I daily drive them too. The RE-71R's I heard wear REALLY fast. They sell it as an UHP, but it's much closer to a R-Compound, lol...

Oh i'm sure that you will wear down the 71's or the Star Specs rather quickly :D
How often do you go to the track?

[USER2]@Hiroshi Awazu[/USER] That is a great looking car! I have been eyeing a s2000 for a while, and I am thinking may replace my civic with one in a few years. Enjoy that car, from what I hear they are fantastic to drive!

Hey thanks! yeah i'm really lovin the car. It handles great, looks great, a real blast to drive. All i can say is that if you can get your hands on one, do it. They're not cheap to buy second hand but still worth it in my opinion.

I have two other vehicles as well a 2008 Jeep Cherokee SRT-8 and a 2007 Mazda 3, both are modified and still not as fun to drive as the Honda which has nothing done to it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back