Show your car

Hey thanks! yeah i'm really lovin the car. It handles great, looks great, a real blast to drive. All i can say is that if you can get your hands on one, do it. They're not cheap to buy second hand but still worth it in my opinion.

I have two other vehicles as well a 2008 Jeep Cherokee SRT-8 and a 2007 Mazda 3, both are modified and still not as fun to drive as the Honda which has nothing done to it.

How do you like the mazda 3? My wife and I have been considering getting and slightly modifying a mazda 3 for her next car. They seem like they can be great sporty little cars from what I can tell. What have you done to yours?

How do you like the mazda 3? My wife and I have been considering getting and slightly modifying a mazda 3 for her next car. They seem like they can be great sporty little cars from what I can tell. What have you done to yours?

They're good cars, your wife will like it. Actually this is my second 3. A few years back i had a 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 that i picked up cheap from a auto
auction. I kept it for a while then traded it in on a 2009 Chevy Cobalt SS, that
was a Big Mistake! still kicking myself in the butt for doing that.

As for the one i have now it has Koni/Racing Beat suspension, Racing Beat sway bars, cold air intake, Racing Beat cat back exhaust, EBC stage one brake rotors and steel braided brake lines, Exidy Stage 2 clutch, Corksport short shift plate kit and a Hypertech ecu programmer tuned to run on 91 octane. With the tune i'm getting excellent fuel milage @600kms per tank city driving. Not sure about highway milage.

Few times a month.

Cool! so you got any good off track twisty roads you like to drive on out your way? I have just one here in Van, Marine Dr in West Van. I've been driving there almost every day in the mornings since getting the S2K :D. This morning was fun, it was raining :D. I was chasing my friends brother, he drives a E46 M3, watched him almost lose the rear a few times :D

Cool! so you got any good off track twisty roads you like to drive on out your way? I have just one here in Van, Marine Dr in West Van. I've been driving there almost every day in the mornings since getting the S2K :D. This morning was fun, it was raining :D. I was chasing my friends brother, he drives a E46 M3, watched him almost lose the rear a few times :D
Roads suck here, haha. Not only that, but for me to really have fun on a road I need to go way too fast... Especially with the tyres I have now it wouldn't be sensible to do.

I got a chance to do my first regular track day with my car yesterday. It was at thunderhill raceway in california. It was definitely a lot of fun!

GBMA0740a.jpg
GBMA1478a.jpg

Nice! @Slalom823 i see there is an S2000 behind you :D. That's cool that you have Thunderhill to do trackdays on :thumbsup:. Thunderhill seems like a good course, i've driven it on sims. I like it. I only have Mission Raceway here in Vancouver B.C and the roadcourse is not that great but they also have a dragstrip there and i've been wanting to take my gf's car and my suv out there for Sat Night Drags.

Btw, the black rims look better on your car than the gold ones. I like those Civics, especially them 99/2000 SI-R's

Just do a B18 engine swap :D

I was one of the fastest through the corners in my group but was by far the slowest in a straight line. In fact I was so much slower that even with a mild swap I would have still been the slowest. But a swap would be quite nice! It was still a lot of fun though and there were some cool cars. A lot of s2000's and m3's.

Last edited:
I was one of the fastest through the corners in my group but was by far the slowest in a straight line. In fact I was so much slower that even with a mild swap I would have still been the slowest. But a swap would be quite nice! It was still a lot if though and there were some cool cars. A lot of s2000's and m3's.
It's often the case when you have a slow car... Tell that to all the 911's, GT500's and what else I pass on track days with a stock motor NA Miata xD

Looks like a LADA :)

Zastava 128 Yugo Skala55. (Crvena Zastava is the factory, 128 is the model, taken from Fiat, Yugo is the car line/series and Skala55 is the engine variant.) Former Yugoslavia product, cars of our fathers in their 20's.

But, I do also have a LADA. Competition-prepped, weight reduced, reinforced, safety and cosmetically enhanced. I don't have a better shot because I forget to take pictures. It is ready to race for a couple of months, but my friend and I cannot get to the races since we would require a trailer. Will post more when I remember, and the older ones are just WIP. :p
11046403_10152669490416837_6231930669027304334_n.jpg

I sold my daily driver last week which was a 2007 Mazda 3. On Wednesday i am picking up a 2011 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited. 265hp/260lbft, 6spd manual, fully loaded with the exception of the optional STI short shift and turbo boost gauge but no big deal to me. Really looking forward to it :)

I sold my daily driver last week which was a 2007 Mazda 3. On Wednesday i am picking up a 2011 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited. 265hp/260lbft, 6spd manual, fully loaded with the exception of the optional STI short shift and turbo boost gauge but no big deal to me. Really looking forward to it :)
I think you will enjoy the turbo subarus. They are quite fun on the road and are shockingly fast off the road as well.

image.jpg

I think you will enjoy the turbo subarus. They are quite fun on the road and are shockingly fast off the road as well.

View attachment 106544

Well, not as good handling as the Impreza WRX/STI nor does it have its variable awd system but still good concidering the Legacy's size and weight. It will still be a good fun car to drive. I was not looking for another small well handling car anyways, i have the S2000 for that. I went for cushiness this time around :D.

So this is the one i'm buying
IMG_20150923-1-1.jpg

I'm going to buy a Cobb tuner asap and change the exhaust in the near future.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 239 14.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.0%