Show your car

Seeing as though RD has made me rich beyond my wildest dreams, I thought I'd post some photos of just a few samples of some of my daily drives.

Here's me at my holiday home in Monaco:
bugatti-veyron-monaco.jpg

Here's me just before I popped down to the shops to get the paper and a pint of milk a few weeks ago:
271891-ferrari-enzo.jpg

Here's me at Le Mans. That was fun. At the end of the day they even gave me a trophy! Still not sure why, but those Frenchies sure were friendly!
mclaren-to-showcase-iconic-f1-supercars-at-goodwood_2.jpg

Well, that's all for now. I hope you've enjoyed some of my pictures from my garage.

Nah, only need one on the back.

Cool! wish it were the same here in B.C

So, watching your trackday vid has reinspired me into wanting an MX5 again. I'm going to sell my motorbike and start looking for a good used MX5. My emphasis will be on handling, not power i have my suv and the wifeymobile for that :). I'll keep my Maz3, i sunk a few grand into it so don't really want to sell it plus it's a great daily commuter. I'll build the MX5 up for trackdays and for some solo weekend fun.

Cool! wish it were the same here in B.C

So, watching your trackday vid has reinspired me into wanting an MX5 again. I'm going to sell my motorbike and start looking for a good used MX5. My emphasis will be on handling, not power i have my suv and the wifeymobile for that :). I'll keep my Maz3, i sunk a few grand into it so don't really want to sell it plus it's a great daily commuter. I'll build the MX5 up for trackdays and for some solo weekend fun.
Haha, nice ! If you have questions don't hesitate to ask. I'm not a know-it-all, but I can at least get you in the right direction :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%