Season 13 - General Discussion

Guys

I'm not going to be able to race in this one

I've been unwell recently, having pneumonia (chest) and conjunctivitis (eye) which has lead to a small cyst developing under my eyelid

The chest has nearly cleared after huge qtys of antibiotics but the eye thing hasn't, I'm going into hospital tomorrow to have the cyst removed, only then will the conjunctivitis clear completely

My eye has been very sore so I haven't been able to practice at all, I hope to be fit for the next race, I'll keep you posted

Jim

I havent been feeling well today, my brain doesnt want to do anything.I tried some laps just now but I cant focus at all. I dont think that is going to change tonight so im pulling out :( sorry

Guys

I've been unwell recently, having pneumonia (chest) and conjunctivitis (eye) which has lead to a small cyst developing under my eyelid

The chest has nearly cleared after huge qtys of antibiotics but the eye thing hasn't, I'm going into hospital tomorrow to have the cyst removed, only then will the conjunctivitis clear completely

My eye has been very sore so I haven't been able to practice at all, I hope to be fit for the next race, I'll keep you posted

Jim

get well soon :thumbsup:

Guys

Jim

Sorry to hear Jim. Hope for a recovery ala God's speed! :)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/96014758/CarSetups.rar

I added my complete setup folder for anyone who wants it, id recommend though just keeping it somewhere and viewing and not just adding it. I tend to save a lot of slight diff changes to setup in order of numbers etc so will be a few to many setups if all added. So usually the highest number and or year will be latest and fastest pb setup.

Mostly f3000 and mmg but may be a few wtcc and radicals etc some tracks :thumbsup:

heres a free button box for tablet users or even your phone... (android or ios)

http://power-grid.roccat.org/en/Home/

this first link is the program istself, you instal it to your pc.

http://power-grid.roccat.org/en/Store/Grids/Games/Sports/204/

the second link is for the race07 button box, instal it to pc too.

now goto googleplay and download/install roccat powergrid on your device.

once you connect to your pc through powergrid on your tablet/phone youll see the race07 grid, select it from tabs and you now have a fully functional button box with all race07 main buttons mapped, fully customisable so you can set the buttons anywhere you like.

Last edited:
Looks cool, if only it could also edit the fuel and tyres... (I know it cannot).

I am still waiting for the first developer with the balls to include basic voice recognition into a racing game. I think by now it should not be sooo difficult to process "I want to pit next lap, soft tyres, fuel for 20 laps" and even answer you back if you ask "race situation?"

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.