1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Season 13 - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Nicolai Nicholson, Feb 8, 2014.

1. A fresh new thread for a fresh new season :)

• Like Like x 8
  2. Not a calendar subject, just didn't want clog up the season 12 thread with off-season chatter...

When in Youtube, Facebook etc commenting, try to drop subtle PrestoGP stuff in there.. That search word comes up quite nicely in google search results, pointing somewhere around this part of RD forums. Don't make it "promo" just casually mention it (no spambotting, it does a lot more harm.. what i mean are those "my sister made 34534345$ sitting on her arse" posted on a race forum, in our case posting in a knitting community wall about racing..). There's nothing wrong to use more channels to attract new members, i'll try to work it in when i can.

• Like Like x 1
  3. This thread is for anything that doesn't fit in any of the topic spesific threads :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Allright, boss. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. wrong thread.. again..

6. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

what about renaming this to Kennetts Season 12 Wrong Thread Discussion :whistling:

:p

• Haha Haha x 1
  7. Lol, not yet..

• Like Like x 1
  8. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

Teams?

Constructors championship?

something weve never had in presto, could be worth a discussion?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I liked when we had teams, even when it was unofficial it was fun.

• Like Like x 1
  10. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

could we have a server with f3000 on nico please, just any tracks, a supermix from days of old, public preferably. :)

• Like Like x 6
  11. I'll do that right away. And considering the season starts in 2 weeks and 2 days I suggest we concentrate around Istanbul :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Dux

Dux
    The 1st MK Formula 1 rFactor Sim-Racing Champion Premium Member

when do you start and how to join ?

• Like Like x 4
  13. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  14. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

could i trouble you to get rid of one of the servers for a qualifying server nico:thumbsup:

thanks in advance :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Dux

Dux
    The 1st MK Formula 1 rFactor Sim-Racing Champion Premium Member

couldn't find anywhere, but at which o'clock does these races start ? and what do you need?

i read some articles but nothing that i can use, found how to sing up but cannot sing up if i dont know in what o clock are the races. Saw the calendar which is good and i see its evertything very well organized you guys have a lot of fun etc and i wanna try it.

I am not sure how much time i will have because there is another championship in which i am very much dedicated and takes a lot of time and effort etc. So i need to know those things.

PS my acc is Dux on steam and i have the original Race07 Official Game

• Like Like x 1
  16. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

• Like Like x 2
  17. One of the servers should be a qualifying server (named something like PrestoGP.com 45m qual. It should be mentioned that at first I made a mistake and opened them with MMG and not f3000, but that was corrected within a couple of hours.

• Like Like x 2
  18. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

yup i was on it last night nico, the names threw me a bit and i didnt notice it at first, thanks :thumbsup:

19. I like to include the .com when the server is public, therefore I have 4 less spaces for the rest of the server name and have to think slightly differently :)

• Like Like x 5
  20. Sean Greenlaw

Sean Greenlaw
    PrestoGP Veteran

I think this does help people know there is also a site to go to although sign ups already look good for this season :thumbsup:.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1