Season 13 - General Discussion

Not a calendar subject, just didn't want clog up the season 12 thread with off-season chatter...

When in Youtube, Facebook etc commenting, try to drop subtle PrestoGP stuff in there.. That search word comes up quite nicely in google search results, pointing somewhere around this part of RD forums. Don't make it "promo" just casually mention it (no spambotting, it does a lot more harm.. what i mean are those "my sister made 34534345$ sitting on her arse" posted on a race forum, in our case posting in a knitting community wall about racing..). There's nothing wrong to use more channels to attract new members, i'll try to work it in when i can.

Not a calendar subject, just didn't want clog up the season 12 thread with off-season chatter...

When in Youtube, Facebook etc commenting, try to drop subtle PrestoGP stuff in there.. That search word comes up quite nicely in google search results, pointing somewhere around this part of RD forums. Don't make it "promo" just casually mention it (no spambotting, it does a lot more harm.. what i mean are those "my sister made 34534345$ sitting on her arse" posted on a race forum, in our case posting in a knitting community wall about racing..). There's nothing wrong to use more channels to attract new members, i'll try to work it in when i can.
This thread is for anything that doesn't fit in any of the topic spesific threads :)

couldn't find anywhere, but at which o'clock does these races start ? and what do you need?

i read some articles but nothing that i can use, found how to sing up but cannot sing up if i dont know in what o clock are the races. Saw the calendar which is good and i see its evertything very well organized you guys have a lot of fun etc and i wanna try it.

I am not sure how much time i will have because there is another championship in which i am very much dedicated and takes a lot of time and effort etc. So i need to know those things.

PS my acc is Dux on steam and i have the original Race07 Official Game

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing