Season 13 - General Discussion

When I first read your post Reik I thought you were saying the wife has convinced you to give up sim racing!...:(.....then I noticed the date:D

Happy anniversary you both, go out and enjoy yourselves....if one thing leads to another it's ok Reik you won't need to file a report here at RD:whistling:

Jim:p

PS. 11 years for me + 17 courting = 28:coffee:

Last edited:
Presto always runs with no mechanical failure's Peter, it doesn't work great in R07 so weve never bothered, I put a server up when I noticed.

Hopefully Nico remembers there's the race tonight though and puts the race server up :)

First of all, it's great to see you happy, Reik! :)

Recently, I asked about possibility of joining your league, but then I spotted that you're racing open-wheel cars and... that's not my cup of tea, I enjoy riding cars like Mini or Camaro.

By the way - I came up with the idea of associating some people who love racing in spare time and have a place where we could communicate efficiently. The conception is a facebook group, I called it "RACE 07 Club". It would be great to have pack of enthusiasts ready for some online racing sometimes. Maybe this idea will make a hit and will unite more people than I suppose? :whistling:

If anybody is interested in this little "project", you're welcome and see you on the race track!

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I can't make it the 17th at Spa... the lady's BD. I had some hopes she would actively insist but lately I've become sure she is not that interested to pretend the 17th moves to Friday or anything else. Typical to both have DNF in start and end of the season. But some really fun races in between :)

I haven't had (and probably won't have) time to fix the points table - pencil and paper will do the trick much faster this time I'm afraid.

pencil and paper are more important Peter;)I was thinking that in between you can meet us for some fun races:D

I cannot race the next one so im really sorry Spa is one of my favourite tracks.
Next wednesday the farm where i work have organized the Christmas dinner with all the workers, i have to go:sick:.
Anyhow for the next Season my Team have build a new engine for my car a new PC is coming:)shortly some snap.

Well guys, Its the final race of the season tonight, Spa of all places, as Jim mentioned in another thread, lets give Race07 a good send off :)

Hopefully when the season is over I will be hosting some fun races with Rfactor2, Hopefully our priority then will be to have people ready and able to start season 14 sometime in 2015, I hope everyone remains committed to Presto enough that everyone checks in, participates in fun races and generally stays part of the Presto community during a period of change and uncertainty.

See you all on track tonight :)

Thanks Dino, Think I won 6 and came 2nd twice, whole season of pole's though :)

The website was supposed to get a bit of TLC but it ended up couldnt happen and with the problems with the lobby during the season everything went a bit tits up but it was still a lot of fun as always. The timing is ideal for rF2 though, dwindling numbers in R07 made this high priority or Presto wouldnt be around much longer at all.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back