Resource icon

Misc Safety Car Fix 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi , I just installed this mod and when I going to career mode -> starting a new race and loading screen is just loading to infinity. Game patched. PLS help :)

Yup , I have patched (steam version ) Maybe I need to start a new career?

@Edit : LOL! Yesterday I was reinstalling this mod and was same problem but today I reinstalled it and its working fine! Thanks man for this mod :inlove: Now I have fun in this game :D Thanks for help :)

Hey I have the F1 2013 MOD installed, how can I manually do this?? You know make the SC more often and the chances better

Hey I have the F1 2013 MOD installed, how can I manually do this?? You know make the SC more often and the chances better

Hey sorry for my late reply.

Install the tracks folder.
Then open your database with ryders database editor.
On the left look for safety car chance and max safety car.
safety car chance is 1 and max safety car is 4

then go the track model tab and again look for safety car chance and max safety car. Thn you change safety car chance to 1 for all tracks except for singapore, valencia and monaco. For those 3 you set it to 0,75.
The max safety car for all tracks to 4 and you're done :)

Hey sorry for my late reply.

Install the tracks folder.
Then open your database with ryders database editor.
On the left look for safety car chance and max safety car.
safety car chance is 1 and max safety car is 4

then go the track model tab and again look for safety car chance and max safety car. Thn you change safety car chance to 1 for all tracks except for singapore, valencia and monaco. For those 3 you set it to 0,75.
The max safety car for all tracks to 4 and you're done :)
Thanks for the reply, but I found the debug options mod, now if I feel a crash is safety car worthy I can deploy it, but once again for the mod... Anyway, here is the debug mods link:http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/cm-debugging-options-enabled.61916/

Hi, please can you tell me if there is a value can be modified in order to increase the time between an accident/retirement and the safety car deployment? Always happens to me that after an Ai retirement on the track SC comes out istantly and not after a few seconds. Thanks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back