Resource icon

Misc Safety Car Fix 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yes. but the mods you installed didn't have a modified database, a database that is from patch 12.
So you try to run a game without patches with a patched database. That aint gonna work ;)

So I suggest you register the game through steam, let steam download all patches (12 of them) then you post your version nr (hover with the mouse over the exe and it'll show you) and then we check further if (and I don't think so) your game won't run

When there is a crash far ahead/behind you is there no SC than? Because I have at least 4-5, normally more, DNF each race, but most races are without SC. I know some are mechanical failure and than they drive off the track so no SC. I think last season there was SC in 2-3 races.

Good question! No, let me rephrase this - EXCELLENT question! :D

I think you have discoverd the answer here.

Yes, the SC will deploy even if the AI crash on their own and are stuck on the racing line. But if the AI is crashed on a different part of the track not near to you, and possibly also stuck on the racing line, you wouldn't know this. Sure this is caused by mechanical DNFs as well, but all DNFs are not necessarily mechanical.

The answer lies in the way the ego engine for the game works. And you may be very correct with what you pointed out. Here may the answer to your question. I believe what you have said to be correct, and this is why - have a read of this thread on the codemasters forum which I've linked here: http://community.codemasters.com/t5...rks-long-read/m-p/86048/highlight/true#M20994

So, yes I have seen safety cars deploy on a few circuits when the crash is just ahead of me or behind me, but sometimes we will never know why those other DNFs are caused, and possiblly missing out on other SC deployment opportunities if the crash happens to a car that is out of the zone of AI cars covered in the ego engine.

Yes. but the mods you installed didn't have a modified database, a database that is from patch 12.
So you try to run a game without patches with a patched database. That aint gonna work ;)

So I suggest you register the game through steam, let steam download all patches (12 of them) then you post your version nr (hover with the mouse over the exe and it'll show you) and then we check further if (and I don't think so) your game won't run
Ill buy it anyway, Because i really wanna play online aswell as get all the mods AND its super cheap right now, costs like 5 euros here in Sweden (not on steam)

Ill buy it anyway, Because i really wanna play online aswell as get all the mods AND its super cheap right now, costs like 5 euros here in Sweden (not on steam)

Next time before complaining that a mod don't work, read the first post. There you can read that this mod needs an original game with all patches.

And don't use pirated games, this community don't like pirated games and the users of that sort of games.

And you say it cost 5 euros ( not on steam) Wrong! You need steam to register and update this game.

Yeah, sorry about not reading it. I read some of the discussion in the now closed thread, but not from the beginning.

Umm... About that store thing, I went there like a week ago and they had "F1 2012" ,with the exact same cover as on steam, for sale for 49 swedish crowns. I am also aware of the game being on steam.

Okay enough of me whining, Ill just buy the game and go on myself, thanks anyway.

Do I have to simply have to put the folders in my F1 2012 installation folder or do I have to open them and put the files of the folders in the folders of the installation folder?

Thanks for the fast Support:thumbsup: , I did this but there comes no Safety car :confused:
I crashed some cars and they lost 1-3 Wheels and stood on the track but only yellow flag :unsure:
It was in round 5-7 ,so after the 4th
Hope you can help me again ! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the fast Support:thumbsup: , I did this but there comes no Safety car :confused:
I crashed some cars and they lost 1-3 Wheels and stood on the track but only yellow flag :unsure:
It was in round 5-7 ,so after the 4th
Hope you can help me again ! :rolleyes:

Do you have all patches off the game installed ?
there are 12 patches

Hey guys, firstly thank you VERY much to Roberto, Remy, Wills and driveroz247 for developing such a great mod!! The safety car is such a game changer in regards to race strategy :D

I do however have a small problem in that I have the most up to date version of F1 2012 installed (version 1.3.3.0) and the game runs fine BUT I'm yet to see a single safety car 13 races into my career, and that with countless AI having to retire in nearly all the races thanks to Cromiell's Realistic Damage Mod ;)

So to summarise,

* YES, I have installed the mod correctly as per Readme
* Have patch 12 installed (1.3.3.0)
* NO safety car 13 races into the season and countless AI retiring on the side of the road.

Anybody have any suggestions??

Cheers!

Hey guys, firstly thank you VERY much to Roberto, Remy, Wills and driveroz247 for developing such a great mod!! The safety car is such a game changer in regards to race strategy :D

I do however have a small problem in that I have the most up to date version of F1 2012 installed (version 1.3.3.0) and the game runs fine BUT I'm yet to see a single safety car 13 races into my career, and that with countless AI having to retire in nearly all the races thanks to Cromiell's Realistic Damage Mod ;)

So to summarise,

* YES, I have installed the mod correctly as per Readme
* Have patch 12 installed (1.3.3.0)
* NO safety car 13 races into the season and countless AI retiring on the side of the road.

Anybody have any suggestions??

Cheers!

UPDATE:
I never realised that the safety doesn't deploy until the 5th lap in a race, so I can confirm that on the 5th lap at Monaco and thanks to my guinea pig Vettel, safety DOES indeed get deployed ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back