F1 2012 CM Debugging Options Enabled
version 1.0.2012.1221 (1.0)
by Ryder25

=== Info ===
- Adds 3 New Debugging Option menus to the game
- One is in the main menu, next to Quit Game
- The other is in the My F1 menu, next to Credits
- The Third is during a race, in the pause menu
- NOTE: The first two are invisible in the menus!

=== Installation ===
- Use Ryder Mod Manager OR
- Backup your 2 files from the system folder, and copy over these

Enjoy!
tasevp(at)yahoo(dot)com

DOWNLOAD

2012122100002.jpg

Last edited:
I thought that in Austin there is no SC without the sc car fix mod?The sc came out and drove on the racing line but at least i saw it:).I'm very happy with it.By theway the demo weather and reduced mechanics are what for?I don't see a little difference in weather and i don' feel that my car is slower or it's affecting only AI?By the way awesome mod, ryder didn't test it in career but i guess it works there too without problem?

Glad you guys are enjoying this!

I have only tested it in quick race myself. I don't know what reduced mechanics or demo weather is either, nor do I know if it actually does something. It's whatever codies left it like.

Did anyone try out debug menu in the main menu? If you press skip_ydt, and then team offers you can bypass the young drivers test, and select any of the available teams to start your career with. Of course, may not be a good idea to do if you already started a career.

It's might also be possible to do a proper All Teams Select mod by adding all teams in the menu for the user to choose from after ydt.

This is pretty cool. Hopefully it opens up some more mods from people. Thanks a lot for digging this up for us Ryder!

Does anyone know what Mechanics mean? Does that mean the mechanics in the pitlane or am I way off base?

Absolutely fantastic mod, thanks a million Ryder! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I just had (or made) two SCs deploy in Monaco (Quick Race) where I never had one this year before. Note: With RULES AND FLAGS disabled, the yellow SC flag remains on the display screen after the race restarts. For it to disappear, I had to go enable them to get rid of the SC flag.

To make all your modded files match the date and time stamps of the original files, I recommend installing the free utility available to download (dunno if it can allow online with mods since I don't do online racing, though I'd like to know if it could open all doors) @: http://www.jddesign.co.uk/products/touchpro/touchpro.htm

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back