Are the bodies of your models already mapped? I would love to support you guys with some high quality skins to have more variaty at its release. I already have a lot of ideas for the Ferrari and the Lister ...

I only produce high quality liveries and I invest up to 30 hours a skin. If you would like to see something I´ve done in the past I could show you ... :)

Are the bodies of your models already mapped? I would love to support you guys with some high quality skins to have more variaty at its release. I already have a lot of ideas for the Ferrari and the Lister ...

I only produce high quality liveries and I invest up to 30 hours a skin. If you would like to see something I´ve done in the past I could show you ... :)
+1 your skins are amazing, not sure why you havent uploaded most of them to racedepartment though

I am so hyped I was racing GTR2 the last days. Singleplayer is still great with 60+ cars in different classes, formation lap with flying start, pitstops, weather changes and so on. Only problem is to get used to the physics and FFB. :D

+1 your skins are amazing, not sure why you havent uploaded most of them to racedepartment though
Well, if I´m not 100% statisfied with my liveries I won´t release them. I don´t like the people uploading liveries here even they know it isn´t finished yet updating it a lot afterwards. But since you said it now I´ll finish some of my liveries ... :D

Back to topic then ... ;)

I am so hyped I was racing GTR2 the last days. Singleplayer is still great with 60+ cars in different classes, formation lap with flying start, pitstops, weather changes and so on. Only problem is to get used to the physics and FFB. :D
Its holds up surprisingly well (not at all suggesting it as an alternative to the RSS cars... :p) This project has introduced me to GTR2, and I'm so glad it did, really great game.

Anyway, hopefully this makes everyone happy - choose from Pitot Tube or no Pitot Tube :p

mFSfjtGh.jpg

5g2aRpSh.jpg

One thing that i loved was that you can save in a race.

Slightly OT, but in their latest roadmap entry, S397 have said they will open up the rF2 item shop to third party content. Is there a chance we will see RSS cars there too in the forseeable future? In any case, my body (and wallet) is ready :laugh:

So sorry for the lack of updates guys ,
I started doing these rear lights a few days ago / then started looking at reflectors in general the concept of the lighting and the principles of how they work and are perceived to the eyes ,
then started looking into a way to make custom normals to apply to glass in which these normals do not effect the actual shape or contour of the object but then actually reflect light at angles depending on the eye position to the object so designed and created my own tests well theories on best way to construct my reflectors :)
3 sided box test glass reflector
2417ee36237fb8d20869e9c6ab1ba0a7.gif

526cf96a4ce7f31cfaff16d8fd9b9ec5.gif

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 33 15.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 72 34.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 116 56.0%