Well I am still confused to if I enjoy researching 3D and looking for reference to make something , templates / photos and the harder it gets more exciting it appears to be or actually making the thing and painting it ,
anyways after a lot of digging about we have the main reflectors and they looking kinda cool :D
2dd926266f1e71afd77ef3443436c26b.png

I'm happy that my videos help! :D Sadly, what is on my channel is all of the footage I have from back day ... :(
Thank you! :) Its great to have at least some of the footage around. I already thought about writing eurosport if they still have the old Fia GT1 seasons in their archives. Would be great to have them re-aired in good quality .

Thank you! :) Its great to have at least some of the footage around. I already thought about writing eurosport if they still have the old Fia GT1 seasons in their archives. Would be great to have them re-aired in good quality .
I'd love to watch some english commentary videos, really are scarcely found these days!

I am very excited about the car physics how they compare with the already existing Maserati MC12 GT1. Hopefully they are all in a very good BOP to drive some online championships.
This is something different for you RSS or? In the past you make one car like the Hybrid 2017 etc. but now this is a pack, but i think you make it really good.

I am very excited about the car physics how they compare with the already existing Maserati MC12 GT1. Hopefully they are all in a very good BOP to drive some online championships.
This is something different for you RSS or? In the past you make one car like the Hybrid 2017 etc. but now this is a pack, but i think you make it really good.
Not sure with this current builds of physics , do not really play so much ingame just 3d and settings and my build quite a few weeks old but when I play with the AI to watch its smokes the MC12 this storm :)
but like I say dont know too much about the physics of these cars .

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 33 15.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 12.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 29 13.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 117 56.3%